Noooooooooo!!!

Liza's POV:

Quackson King, the caller id of my phone said. NONONONONO! This can't be happening right now. Anyway, I pick up.

{Tom, Tom's thoughts, Liza, Liza's thoughts}

Hey sis.

hey movie star, finally have some time? okay, that came out more rough than expected.

Why that tone?

Think yourself Thomas.

Stop that! Tell me what's wrong.

What's wrong! YOU tell me what's wrong. No calls. No texts. NOTHING! It's been a month! And now you remember?

I am busy you know.

I get that. Do you think I am not! You're always out and about!

Working! That's a part of what I do! Don't be that clingy.

Maybe I am clingy. So is it wrong of me to want to talk to my brother.

I want to talk to you too.  

Then why didn't you call.

I was busy! Don't you get it! I've been filming The Devil All The Time, recording the last bits of Spies in Disguise and am constantly having meeting with Marvel and Sony! Do you have to do that? Shit! I should NOT have said that!

Wow! You think you are the only busy one Thomas! I have meetings too! I have school! I have to think about video ideas every week. Forget filming and editing and promoting. Wow! now I'm crying.

You have changed Liza!

You have changed Tom! You seem like a person I don't know at all. You are being totally dickish! All of the fame has totally gotten in your head! You know what!  I can't  do this anymore!! BYE!

================================================

As soon as they hung up both the siblings couldn't stop their tears. They slid down and were literally howling. They had said things they didn't mean. They had hurt each other. 

Both were set to go home the next day. Tom had called Liza to tell her that  but that didn't go as planned. AT ALL....