the apology

NEXT MORNING

TOM'S POV:

I wake up and see Liza snuggled up to me. Awwwww... I think. This girl looks like an angel all the fucking time. Yesterday I got an email from Mrs. Will my former theater teacher from BRIT asking me to come over today and give the students a practical approach on acting. Without doubt I said yes. Now obviously I had trouble not telling Liza because I want to surprise her. I look around and see that mum and dad are already up. I gently shake her, trying to wake her up. I hear soft chuckling and see that the twins and Paddy are awake.

"Help me you twats. She'll be late for school" I whisper. "Liza get up! Ahh come on you've got school" I yell.

"Noooooo" she whines like a baby.

"Okay if you get up I'll let you have Tess for three days" I offer.

As soon as I finished she shot out of the couch and ran upstairs to her room.

Liza's POV:

Dammit!! I'm really late. Tom should've woken me up earlier. I quickly get ready and wear this.

 I quickly get ready and wear this

I run downstairs to go grab breakfast

I run downstairs to go grab breakfast. I just go down the stairs and crash into something with the name of Paddy. We look at each other and I attempt to give him a stern look, instead we both burst out laughing.

Nikki's POV:

Paddy went out of the kitchen to call Liza and not even a minute later I heard a loud thud. I became so scared and so were Dom and the boys. We all ran out and saw the two youngest Hollands on the floor laughing their heads off. I sigh in relief.

"Liza and Paddy I suggest you get up and start eating or both of you will be late." Dom said.

Both of them got up and ran like Usain Bolt. They reached the table, quickly sat down and started eating like they hadn't eaten in ages.

"There there not so fast" I say.

"Finished" Both of them said in unison while Dom, me and the boys laughed.