Cumpleaños bash!

Over the week, Liza had spent time with her friend group and Jeff. She had two videos filmed for YouTube, a vlog and a dance cover with Mackenzie. Her friends had thrown a party for her on Saturday, because her birthday was on a Sunday and Liza wanted to spend it with her family. After all her(their) Granny Tess was here. She'd come three days before Liza's birthday from Tipperary, Ireland. Liza had gone to bed the day before her birthday drunk after a night out with her friends and thinking about turning 19. She was still hoping that Tom and Harry would spring up some surprise and be in London the next day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Liza! Oh for fuck's sake, ELIZABETH TERESA HOLLAND!!!", Tom hollered as he shook Liza by her shoulders, trying to wake her up. He and Harry had flown in from Cleveland, 3,733 miles, to find their sister fast asleep, that too on her birthday. So, Tom, being the responsible big brother he was, had lead the small contingent of brothers, i.e, Sam, Harry and Paddy on a mission to wake the sleeping beauty up.
Liza chucked a pillow at Tom's face, "shut up! You're not here!", the sound was muffled because there was a pillow on her face.
Tom groaned, so much effort to wake Liza up, all in vain. He'd had enough. He gestured to his brothers and they started singing, on top their lungs.
"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to dear Liza
Happy Birthday to you♪"
That seemed to do the trick as Liza was up in a flash. She rapidly blinked her eyes to adjust to the light pouring in through the windows.
"Wait a second,", Liza was still blinking and rubbing her eyes,"Tom, Harry are you really there?"
She got her reply when she was engulfed in a tight hug by her brothers. She was neither dreaming nor hallucinating. She was here, at home, on her 19th birthday, with her family.
"When did you divs get here?", she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Tom took a look at his watch, "around 45 minutes ago.."
"Then why did you wake me up now?", Liza fired.
"Ms. Holland, if you haven't realised, we spent the last half an hour trying to wake you up", Sam replied, Liza smiled sheepishly.
"Okay, now get out and thank you for wishing! I need to change!", Liza said, pushing her brothers out of her room and then slammed the door on their face.
She quickly did her stuff and changed into something comfortable because she was staying at home. Boring, I know, but when you've been working so hard, it's what you need. Heck, Tom stayed at home for his 21st!
Liza changed into some black jeans and a hoodie with some black socks, London was getting cold!

 Heck, Tom stayed at home for his 21st!Liza changed into some black jeans and a hoodie with some black socks, London was getting cold!

Liza's POV

When I finally went downstairs, firstly, I was engulfed in a bear hug by Granny Tess. God, she's the best! Then I proceeded to head to the kitchen where I was wished by mum and dad, also, I was nearly hugged to death. Mum made pancake for breakfast, which were super good! I was wondering where my brothers had disappeared and was about to ask mum when all four of them burst in through the door, together might I add.
"Oi Liz, come-on!", Paddy yelled practically dragging me.
"Wha- where?", I asked hesitantly.
"Tom's apartment! Your presents!", Paddy answered while I put on my shoes, my other brothers jumping in excitement?
Guess what? En route to Tom's house, I tripped over a rock and fell flat on my face with Paddy because he was holding my hand. Tom, Sam and Harry died laughing, those morons! Thankfully, Paddy and I were unscathed.

When we got to Tom's house and went in, the first person to greet me was Harrison, "Happiest Birthday Liz! Have a good one!", he said hugging me.
"Thanks Haz", I reply.
Harrison hands me a box saying, "There you go!"
"You didn't have to Haz!", I fire back.
"Yeah, come on. Open it", Harrison orders and I oblige.
This was inside the box, God! I'd wanted it!!!

"Ohmygod! Thanks a ton Haz!", I say hugging him

Next, Tuwaine comes up to me, hugging and wishing me. And handing me another box, I told them not to get me anything!

My brothers then blindfolded me and lead me to the garden at then back of the house

My brothers then blindfolded me and lead me to the garden at then back of the house. When I took off my blindfold, Paddy was standing in front of me with a bouquet of flowers, which he handed to me and I gladly took it. The boys had set up a small table with a cake and all.
"How many candles did you put in here Sam?", I asked when I saw Sam lighting up the candles.
"Exactly 19 doofus!", Tom said ruffling my hair.
After I cut the cake, my dearest brothers handed me a big package.
There was a framed picture of all five of us, which mum had taken at the beach, two hoodies(one can never have enough hoodies), a lot of Marvel comic and a new vlogging camera! We had a not-so-little Holland sibling moment after that.
My 19th birthday was lovely! The rest of the day was spent with my family, without whom I wouldn't be where I was, really. We had a special family lunch cooked up by Granny Tess and Sam, the ‘Dynamic Duo’ as we call them. We cut another cake in the evening, after which I was smothered with love by my parents, I'm not complaining here! After three months of being away, this felt great!
Later, we went out to party and had a great time!