A very Far From Home premiere

Liza's POV
Los Angeles, a city 5,437 miles away from my hometown, London. That's where I'm flying to right now, for the Spider-Man: Far From Home premiere. Unfortunately, our flight got delayed so, after a wait of 4 very short hours (kindly note the sarcasm), we manage to catch our flight. Otherwise, we would've been in LA by now...
It's Mum, Sam, Harrison, Tuwaine and I that are going. Poor Paddy has exams and Dad's busy.
After four 'eternally long and tiresome' hours, WE'RE HERE! LAX!!! I'm seldom this happy, I have to be honest. Tom was in New York doing interviews and he'd fly in with Harry later tonight. We were supposed to reach La in the morning, but it's afternoon now... Ugh! Anyway, the Brother's trust raffle winners who will be joining us for the premiere are already here and we'll have dinner with them.
Once we got to the hotel, I went straight to my room, changed and went to sleep. I got about an hour of wonderful sleep when mum woke me up, asking if I wanted some food. Mum, she's such an angel. I hadn't realised until then how hungry I was, so it took no effort from her side to convince me to eat. She also said that Tom would arrive very late at night, around 2:00am to be precise. Which meant that we'd meet him before we went to the the premiere.
We met the two girls, Megan and Diana for dinner. They were so sweet! I had a lot of fun talking to them. But boy was I exhausted! As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out cold.

____________________

W

e are now getting ready for the premiere. Megan and Diana are already there. Christine is giving final touches to Tom's hair and scolding him to stay still, due to which Harry and Sam are shitting themselves laughing. By the way, I'm wearing this:

(with brown hair)If you've noticed, I'm twinning with Harry

(with brown hair)
If you've noticed, I'm twinning with Harry.

(with brown hair)If you've noticed, I'm twinning with Harry

_________________

We reached the venue of the premiere and saw that massive Spiderman thingy, ohmygod!! We met Harrison and Tuwaine, both of whom were decked out in suits. I got reunited with Zendaya who looked absolutely stunning. I met Marisa Tomei and Jon Favreau, who are so sweet! Marisa gave me a nice warm hug!
Psst! Want to know a little secret? I also met a little angel today. She is seriously the sweetest, cutest little girl ever! Know who I'm talking about? Lexi Rabe aka Morgan Stark.
I was talking with Tom when I felt someone tug on my dress. I look down to see it's her, smiling widely at me and I immediately melted. Her mother, Jessica told me that she watches my videos and loves them. I thanked her and told her that we'd hangout in La the next time I'm here.
We then watched the movie and i must say, all the hard work my brother put in it totally paid off. I can't put into words how proud I am of him. The film is a labour of love and the world was definitely going to love it!

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•
Instagram

lizahollandofficial Spider-Man Far From Home!!! Whatta movie!!! So proud of you big brother!! Catch it in your nearest theatres on July 2nd!
tomholland2013
7.3million likes, 873K comments

•=•=•=•=•=•=•

lexi_rabe I met my favourite YouTuber today!! It was so much fun to talk to you lizahollandofficial  I love you 3000❤️❤️❤️458K likes 96K commentslizahollandofficial it was so good to meet you! I love you 3000 too!!!

lexi_rabe I met my favourite YouTuber today!! It was so much fun to talk to you lizahollandofficial I love you 3000❤️❤️❤️
458K likes 96K comments
lizahollandofficial it was so good to meet you! I love you 3000 too!!!