D23. Disaster or not?

Tom Holland's Spider-Man leaving MCU?
Sony pulling Spider-Man put of the Marvel Cinematic Universe???
Spider-Man actor Tom Holland silent on Sony-Marvel disagreement
Sources report that Tom Holland will be at D23. Here's what we can expect
Why is Tom Holland silent?? Here are 10 reasons
Holland's career finished?
Tom Holland's sister Liza Holland to be present at D23. Special clip of Hawkeye to be shown...
________

These were the news displayed on Liza's phone screen, making her gut get filled with worry and uneasiness. She had tried to call him up, but he wasn't answering. She was determined to talk to him once she got the hotel where all the celebrities were staying for the D23 convention. She flew in last moment, straight from Atlanta with Jeremy and their teams to attend. A clip consisting of whatever they had shot had been prepared to show the fans and to further promote the movie. Liza had tried calling Tom's manager, Nikki and everyone she could think of but to no avail. He had shut everyone out, apparently. He did that when he was really upset and it worried the shit out of everyone. Even Liza and Tom's MCU co-stars had started worrying. Like Liza has officially lost count of the number of texts and calls she's been receiving from Robert, Chris (all the three), Zendaya, Dave, even Mackie and Sebastian had texted! She just wanted him to let it out! She was not going to be all sympathetic, for she knew Tom hated it with every ounce of his being. Liza Holland wanted to listen, not at Tom's co-star, but as his sister.

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

"Did you talk to Tom?"
"No mum. I'm on my way to the hotel... I've tried calling him but he won't pick up!"
"He's really upset..."
"He has every right to be... The news is upsetting!"

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

Liza finally arrived at the hotel the MCU stars were staying at, totally drained. She had been busy filming for the past three weeks. It was extremely exhausting, but equally rewarding. But she had a mission on her mind, to talk to Tom! Samual, Tom's manager had told her his hotel room number and she intended to go there as soon as possible. And that's exactly what she did, but he wouldn't open the door and demanded to be left alone.
When the siblings met, almost met next, it was at the gym, in the day of the convention. Liza couldn't sleep well, so she went in early and found Tom there, boxing. She tried calling him, but he just ignored her, purposefully or not, she didn't know. But was she pissed at him? Heck yes!
Soon, she had to leave to shower and get ready...

∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

Kevin and Reese were moving Liza around like a puppet and she was obliging. They were already behind schedule and had to buckle up.
As quickly as they could, they put together an outfit, did Liza's makeup and asked her to change.  Even they had noticed that something was off with her and it didn't take a genius to know what.

  Even they had noticed that something was off with her and it didn't take a genius to know what

They decided to let Liza's naturally wavy hair work its magic and keep her makeup natural and minimal

The Convention

D23 was a huge deal, every year! Hundreds of reporters, celebrities and excited fans. It could become an overwhelming affair for anyone. But this year, almost everyone was in a solemn mood. The statements given by various celebrities on the Spider-Man controversy seemed forced. That was because the celebrities couldn't express what they truly felt, be it in favour of Disney or Sony, their contracts forbid them to do so. The usually energetic Tom Holland seemed off, everyone knew why.
Tom knew he was acting like a dick, shutting everyone out and all. But when he saw the MCU actors taking pictures, Liza was in them too, he reached his breaking point. He just wanted to get out of there, go to the hotel and bawl his eyes out.
Liza had done very well in the convention. To her luck, all the actors had been told to keep silent on the Spider-Man debacle. The interviews went fairly well, but her older brother was crossing all limits to ignore her.

When Tom was walking out of the arena he expected paparazzi to be there. What he didn't anticipate however, was the slap he recieved on his left cheek before he set his foot out. And his sister, Liza to be standing there, face devoid of any emotion.