New Year 2019

Liza's POV: 

New Year huh? Me and my family went to Africa to celebrate and returned a few days ago. As of now, we, the first four Holland children are here in Tom's apartment, sick. All of this is thanks to Tom for dragging all of us, minus Paddy, to the pool of the resort in Africa before the day of our flight. As usual we went and now all of us are struggling with sore throats, burning bodies and a very bad case of flu and to top it all we are currently getting a good scolding from our mum. "But mum it was Tom who threw us into the pool", Sam protests. "I didn't I just politely asked", yells Tom. "I go shopping with Dom and Paddy and this is what you 'adults' do behind my back. Come on you four.  Grow up", . "But Mummmm..." we tried to protest but she wouldn't let us. "No buts and ifs. Even you are an adult now, Miss Elizabeth. Let me remind you that even you turned 18 and as you said on your birthday that you are 18 and now you can drink and stuff". She gives all of us a death glare and says "Christ, you all are a bunch of 2 year olds in the bodies  of 22, 19 and 18 year olds. WONDERFUL!!". And after she said that she just stormed off. 

Tom's POV:

Mum just gave all of us a good scolding and left. I felt all of my younger siblings staring at me. "WHAT?" I ask. "Make us soup" they yelled in unison. "And why is that?" I ask completely clueless. "Because it's your fault that we are sick and you also are the only one without a fever." they snap. "Arghhhhh" I groan knowing what they just said is true and got up to go fulfill their order. I am pretty sure this is going to continue until they all are fit. Mum wouldn't let them be in our house because Paddy could get sick too. Moreover, I am their slave for the next few days.