a day well spent

After Liza finished her live she put her phone in her pocket and they continued to wait for Harrison across the street from where he lived.

Tom's POV:

"Ughhhhhhh!!!! FIFTEEN minutes and counting where the fuck are you Haz? I yell. "Hey Tom, where is Tessa I didn't see her yesterday nor today?" questions Liza. "yeah where is she Tom?" the twins say in unison. "Guys calm down. She's with Harrison. That's the only reason we are waiting for him. We're going to take her with us." I finish. Just after I finish I see Haz running to us with Tessa. Finally Haz reaches us and gets in the back while Tessa gets in front on Liza's lap. "Wow, punctual much?" says Liza sarcastically. "What took you so long Harrison Osterfield?" asks Sam while Harry is busy on his phone. "I got up late and then fell in the washroom" explains Haz. "Serves you right and did you feed Tess?" I ask. "Yeah I did" answers Haz. 

After driving for sometime we go to Richmond Park, Richmond upon Thames. We spent a lot of time there catching up, playing with Tessa and talking about everything and nothing.

Liza's POV:

I check my phone and see the time 1:30 pm. Just then Sam says, "Guys we should probably get some food". Gosh! these people can almost read my mind. "Sure" Tom says. So we got in the car and went to a departmental store first to get Tessa some dog food. And after she ate it in the car and then we went to a nearby restaurant  to eat lunch. We ordered our food and chatted for some more time until our food came. After we finished Tom and Harrison paid for it and we went back to the car. This time with Harrison in front with Tom and Tessa on my lap at the backseat in between the twins.  I rest my head on Sam's shoulder and fall asleep.

Sam's POV:

I look over my right shoulder and find Liza asleep on it. She just looks so angelic when she's sleeping. My baby sister. She grew up so fast. The other boys were talking rather loudly so I told them to keep quiet or Liza will wake up. I was staring at my sister when Harry said, "It's January now which means prom season is about to begin". "We'll have to keep a watch on her then" Tom says. "Maybe she already has a date" I question. "NO!!!" said Tom and Harry. "Maybe we should ask her best friend Mackenzie"I suggest. "We'll think about that later" announces Tom. "Okay shut up you idiots or Liza will wake up" Harry whispers. "I'm dropping you first Osterfield and then we can go home. How is that guys?" Tom said. "Perfect" Harry says.

{time skip}

The Holland siblings parked their car in front of their house and went inside and by that time Liza had gotten up. They decided to watch a movie and settled for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Liza in the middle with Tom and Harry on her right and Sam and Paddy on her left. 

Halfway through the film Tom noticed that Liza had snuggled up to him and fallen asleep. He picked her up with the other boys following behind and took her to her room and put her under the covers. Tessa came and laid down next to her.  Harry kept her phone on charge and kept it on the nightstand. Before leaving they kissed her head and Tom whispered a quick love you to his sleeping sister cuddling their dog and tiptoed their way out.

==============================================================================

this is Liza's room