Homeward Bound

lizahollandofficial La, it's been great!! London, I am coming soon!!!!!📷 ramimalek8

📷 ramimalek
8.8million likes, 677k comments
tomholland2013 Woohoo🥳
paddyholland2004 Yaay💛!!!
harryholland64 YES! Another person to annoy😏
samholland1999 see ya soon😜
ramimalek it was fun hanging out!
lexi_rabe be back soon!!
enews  20th Century Fox announces film starring Liza Holland and Rami Malek!!!
username1 we gonna be ded
username2 yaaassss queen!!!
username3 king and queen in one movie!!!!

===========
Liza Holland spotted with Rami Malek!!!
Liza Holland to be in movie with Rami Malek, spotted outside with the oscar-winner!!!
Tea on Liza Holland and Rami Malek!!!
20th century fox announces new movie with Liza Holland and Rami Malek!
Liza Holland spotted at LAX

These were the article headlines which were currently on Liza's phone. She was staring at it because her flight to London hadn't arrived yet and she was waiting at LAX.
She was supposed to go back on 22nd November but was leaving early because she'd finished the meetings and wanted to meet her family and Jeff. Henceforth, she was sitting in LAX on 18th November waiting for the flight, bored out of her mind. Unfortunately, Margie was asleep, so Liza couldn't annoy Margie. They'd had a long week. So bored out of her mind, she decided to go live on Instagram, but not before blocking her brothers and parents first, can't have them knowing where was she!
(Liza)
Hey guys! How's everybody doing??? I hope you all are good! I'm very bored right now and Margie's sleeping, so I decided to go live!
Oh, I'm good! As ya'll might've heard about the 20th century fox news, I've been occupied with meetings for that. I've  hung out with RAMI MALEK!!! I can die happy now!

Guys, it seems that Margie is up. I think I've got to go. Thanks for coming to my short live. I promise to go live properly once I'm back home, not tired and have finally caught up on my sleep.

Adiós!

=================

 Liza finally went inside the flight feeling a different kind of excitement surging through her veins. She'd be going home after three months! She'd finally get to sleep in her bed and cuddle Tess, ah Tessa, Liza had missed the Staffordshire bull terrier a lot! She couldn't wait to go back home and pet that darling.

An 11 hour 25 minute flight can exhaust anybody. Liza Holland was determined to defeat her tiredness but to no avail. A flight that long will tire anybody, but if you are someone who's been working extremely hard for the past three months, its no wonder that you'll be famished, even after sleeping for around 5 hours. Unfortunately, Liza chose the last five hours of the flight to sleep when Margie had settled on reading a book. So, she was shaken awake by her manager/assistant before the flight landed on Heathrow. She was so tired that she could barely keep her eyes open. But she got reminded by Margie to put on the hood of the baggy hoodie she was wearing. If the paparazzi caught her again, she was done for good and the surprise would be spoiled. Can't let that happen after working so hard to pull it off now can we?
"Do you want me to go to your parents' place?", Margie asked Liza.
"Oh, nonono. It's fine. I've already called an Uber. You go to your place and take rest. I'll be fine.", Liza replied, completely exhausted herself. Saying so, she opened her phone and showed Margie that her Uber was on its way.
Pulling up to the familiar street in Kingston, the silhouette the familiar houses and the smell of home was what greeted Liza as she realised, that after three long months, she was finally home.
Liza took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she stood in front of the conventional English house she'd grown up in. It felt different. It was like, she'd grown as a person the time she'd been away. By the way, she'd just texted Margie saying that she'd reached because she didn't feel like getting an earful that day.
So, with suitcase occupying one hands, backpack on her shoulders, Elizabeth Teresa Holland marched forward with a new surge of confidence and rang the bell. She could faintly hear Sam and Paddy bickering on who was going to open the door, Tessa barking, Nikki yelling at the boys and Dom laughing or trying to calm Nikki down, typical Holland.
Before she knew it, the door opened. Nikki was the one who's opened the door finally. When Nikki opened the door, her eyes fixating on the person at the door, focusing and she froze. It was so silent that one could hear a pin drop. Liza and Nikki staring intently at each other, both too scared to say something, afraid that they were dreaming.
Tessa's bark finally broke the silence, the Staffordshire Bull terrier ran over in the direction of the familiar face with such for that she knocked Liza off her feet  and started licking her like never before. Liza's face was red by the time she got up, she couldn't even take a breath when her mother wrapped her in a tight hug and she hugged back just as tight, but was forced to let go because she couldn't breathe.
Next came Dom who was walking to the foyer to see the source of the silence and the thud and found his wife hugging a female a little taller than her. Liza. As soon as she let go, Liza took a breath and pounced on her father, wrapping him in a hug.
When Dom left Liza, Tessa attacked Liza again. Licking her like there was no tomorrow and Liza was reciprocating that, kissing and petting her baby Tess.
Sam and Paddy came in just as Liza got up from the floor where Tessa had managed to knock her over, again. They hugged their sister so tight and never wanted to let go. As everyone already knew, the five Holland siblings were absolutely attached to the hip and couldn't live without each other in short.
After lots of hugs, food and a short nap(cuddling with Tessa), Liza was on her way to surprise her boyfriend of 5 months, Jeffrey Taylor.
When she got to the Taylor residence, Mrs. Annaliese Taylor was to one to open the door. She too gave Liza a hug and informed her that Jeff was in his room with a friend. The second she completed her sentence, Liza bounded up the stairs as quietly she could and directly opened the room to Jeff's door.

A/N
1109, words, Woah! Haven't written so many words in this book for a long time!!!
Anyway fellas, I wanted to tell you guys that I'm gonna be taking a break from writing for around a week. I promise, I'll be back with new chapters before you know it! It's just that it's getting kinda overwhelming and tiring with my classes in full swing and all.
So, I'll see you all in around a week with new chapters!
Love and best wishes,
E