Now isn't that sweet! (Part-2)

Previamente...
"You know Jeff...", Tom begins, "when Liza was little..."
"Noooooo" Liza groans.

Tom's POV:
I cast a glance at Liza. It's working! Ah, little sister...
"When she was little, she used to think that 'really' is a bad word. So whenever someone told her 'really' she'd be like, 'Mum he's calling me really!'" I finished.
"In my defence, I was around 4 years old!", Liza mutters to no avail. Jeff is already in fits of laughter.
"Enough of embarassing Liza. Come-on, dinner time!", Mum interjects.
"Mum, you're a lifesaver! I love you so so much!!!", Liza exclaims dramatically and hugs mum tight!
.
Dinner went well with little chit-chat. Jeff seemed like a really good guy. When dad asked him what he wanted to do, he said he wanted to be a director. He also revealed, much to his chagrin, that he played the guitar. Mum said that he has to play something for us since my old guitar is here.
With what I've observed as Liza's brother, this guy, Jeff is totally smitten with her. Side-glances and all.
.
After dinner we were just sitting around the living room and Jeff was on a chair with my old guitar playing this

And I must admit, he's good.
I gesture Liza to come out to the garden and leave the room.  Soon, she's there.
"So, what's up Tommy?", she asks, hands in the pockets of her jeans.
"Jeff is nice. You both look cute together.", I reply.
"Who are you and what've you done with Thomas Stanley Holland?", she laughs.
"I am Thomas himself", I reply, smiling.
"Nice joke.", Liza fires back.
"In all seriousness, he seems like a good guy. He treats you well.", I say, raising my eyebrows. Liza blushes.
"Now don't go blushing. I'm still your older brother.", I laugh.
"You're leaving tomorrow, right?", Liza questions.
"Yup! Off to the Big Apple.", I reply.
"Oh, alright", she says, her tone a bit solemn.
"Don't worry. It's just New York and then straight to LA for the premiere. You'll come, right?", I ask.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world!", Liza replies. I hug her tight.
.
Soon, Liza is seeing off Jeff.
.
Liza's POV
"They like you, you know", I tell Jeff.
"I'm glad!", He replies, smiling.

A/N

20K reads! Ohmygod!!! Thank you so much everyone!!!