Bali Vlog!

Instagram

lizahollandofficial the Bali Vlog is out on my YouTube channel! Go check it out! Link in bio

📷 harryholland64

7million likes, 685k comments
____________________

YouTube:
Hey everyone Liza here! *Liza is holding her camera*
So I'm on my way to Heathrow because I am going to Bali!!! To surprise Tommy boy for his birthday!!! Yay! Say hi to Dad *points camera at Dom*, *Dom waves*, who's dropping me there.
🖤
Okay, so my flight is here and now we go!!
*Shots of the airport and Liza's luggage*
So we're in and settled, I'll sleep. So.... See ya'll at Bali! *Peace sign*

Okay so I've just landed here at Bali. Harry is supposed to pick me up. *Phone dings* What was that? Let's see shall we... Okay... Text from Harold here, reading, "I'm here. Where are you?" *Liza points her phone towards the camera*
Okay I think I've seen him. *points camera at his direction* Let's scare him a bit!
*Shot of Liza hugging Harry from behind and Harry going "Argh!"*
🖤
This I the next morning, I've just gotten ready.. I'm with Piano boy (Sam),Nasty *points the camera at Harry, who scrunches up his face* and our friendly neighborhood birthday boy!!!!*points at Tom, who giggles*
We're going scuba diving!!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
*Shots of them scuba diving, small clips of the flora and fauna of the sea*
🖤
We're back!!! Honestly, I'm tired!!! But it was so beautiful!!! I want to go againnn! Anyway bye guys I'll see you tomorrow. Gotta get ready for Tommy's party!
🖤
It's the next day here in Bali! Tom and Harry are busy doing interviews...  Well, Tom is doing interviews and Harry is taking shots... But, I'm having lunch with... Drum roll please...
PRINCESS SAMANTHA!!! (Sam)
*points camera at Sam*
"Shut up!", Sam mumbles.
🖤
*Shots of the Holland siblings going surfing, golfing, shopping and chilling at the hotel*
🖤
We're at the airport... We're leaving Bali. I'm excited to go home but I miss Bali already!!! I wanna stay hereeee...
*puppy dog eyes*
"Our plane is here guys. Come along", Tom declares.
Shots of the following Tom.
A private jet? Huh??
"Well well... You're not the only one who can surprise people are you!?", Tom smirks. *Liza hugs him in response*
🖤
So that's all for the Bali Vlog! I'll see you guys in tge next one. Byeeee!!!!