Welcome to...

And then my phone dinged.

Liza's POV

I quickly check my phone, hoping that whatever the notification was, it was from Tom. But no, to my utter dismay is was not. It was an email. Somehow I decided to check it. After all what was the use of crying. He will not fly home if I cry. And honestly, I am tired of crying. Even mum is heartbroken but she isn't crying. She's strong. And if she can do it so will I.

The email is from YouTube South Korea. It says,

"Dear Liza,

This is Kim Rose from YouTube South Korea. We wanted to inform you that we are hosting a YouTube convention event here in Seoul in two weeks. We are inviting content creators all over the world to come and meet up. You are invited as well.  The trip is going to be three days long. Please let us know as soon as possible if you'll be coming or not so that we can make the arrangements for your flight and your stay here. We are looking forward to seeing you and we hope you say yes."

I wiped my cheeks and went downstairs to talk to mum and dad about it and they said that I could go.

Well, it can't be very bad. Besides it would help to distract me. Anyway, I quickly sent them my reply saying I'd be happy to go.

-2 weeks later-

So here I am, at Incheon International Airport, Seoul. I'm so jet lagged that I can barely keep my eyes open. I quickly take my luggage and then I saw someone with a sign that said my name. The name of that woman holding my sign was Rose. She showed me to the car and then we went to the hotel. Flashes of my family back home are constantly coming in front of my eyes. Fuck!! Not even 5 hours in Korea and I am already homesick. 

I got to my room and bid goodbye to Rose who asked my to rest. I put down my camera since I was vlogging the entire time and just plopped down on one of the sofas. This is all so very tiring.

Anyway, I order a cup of tea for myself via room service and facetime my family back in London. Mum picks my call and grins at me and I smile at her sleepily.

Me and the twins were in the middle when I heard a knock on my door. I put my phone down and get it, seeing it was my tea.

After talking for some time I finally hang up. It was 3pm here and 7am in London. Usually I were at home, I'd be getting ready for school but I hardly slept on the plane so now I'm sleepy. Anyway, I was asked to rest so I vlogged a bit and then took my clothes and headed to the shower.

I could feel my muscles relax as the hot water ran down my body. God knows, how long I was in there. Long enough for me to be cosy now.

I went out and sat on my bed and started editing one of the recent videos I had filmed before coming here.

I don't know when I zoned out during editing but a call pulled me out of my thoughts. 

My phone read, Incoming call- bff Mackenzie...

It felt like we talked for hours, actually we did, we talked for a total of 2 hours 3 minutes. But she had to hang up because her mum was calling her.

I check the time here and it is 6:30 pm.

I finish editing my video by 7:15 and then go to the garden of the hotel, shown to me earlier by Rose for a walk.
I probably roamed around for half an hour with my airpods plugged in my ears in the garden.
I finally went to my room when I was done and ordered my dinner, my personal favourite korean dish, bulgogi.
As soon as I laid on the bed at 9:00pm, I dozed off straightaway..

A/n
You know what is shocking!!!??
That my first ever chapter has almost 1000 reads and this book is reaching almost 7k reads!!!
I am eternally grateful to all reading this!! I love all of you 3000!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Never in my wildest fantasy did I imagine this would happen!!❤❤❤