how could he?

Liza's POV:

We all went inside the restaurant after the two cars had been parked, two because the twins went with Tom.

We get a table and sit down. Mum and Dad beside each other, Sam and Harry on mum's right, Paddy on Dad's left, Me on Harry's right and Tom on my right.

"What you did at the gym was very remarkable today Liza" Mum started.

"But how did you- how did you know" then realization hits me and my first instinct is to look at Tom.

"Don't look at me like that" Tom defends. "You know I can't keep my mouth shut"

"No wonder Marvel doesn't trust you" I laugh.

"You're not mad at him?"  the twins say in unison, completely bewildered.

"Coming here was such a waste" Paddy says.

"Why so" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"We came here to see you scold and roast him because of that and here we are" Sam explains.

"You pieces of shit" I laugh.

"Language Liza" Dad warns.

"Sorry" I say shrugging.

We finally order our food and I can sense Tom getting more tensed by the minute. Me, the twins and Tom all get a beer each but Mum and Dad stick to wine.

After we finish our dessert and are in fits of laughter after Dad said something funny Tom coughs getting our attention.

Tom's POV:

How do I do this? This is so damn hard. Everyone already knows and she has the right to know too. But she'll be the one being most hurt.Even more than Tessa perhaps.

"Liza I need to tell you something" I start, nervously.

"Yeah go on" she says enthusiastically.

"I uh- I need to- umm" I stutter.

"You need to leave" she says, her precious smile gone and eyes starting to water.

"Yes, I'll have to go to La and then Alabama for filming The devil all the Time and then again to Atlanta for some stuff." I complete and my heart breaks to a million pieces as I see her face, all the light gone now.

"How long" she asks, looking down at her lap.

"Around three months" I say, guilt filled in my voice.

"But- but- you only just came back" She states.

"That's part of my job" I say now getting angry.

"You are always with your damn job. Don't you ever understand. You never have time. You are almost always out. Even this year you've got the Avengers and Spiderman press tours. Last year you were filming. You just got back for Christmas." she said raising her voice.

"Mum, Dad I'm leaving. I'll take a taxi and I have the keys. I need some time" she states and leaves after taking her phone and purse.

I sit down and put my head in my hands, now crying freely.

"Tom" everyone says seeing me cry.

"I screwed up" I say, getting up from my seat after paying.

"Guys I'll go home and talk to Liza." I say.

Liza's POV:

I just storm out of the restaurant and start walking towards our house since it's not that far. I go as fast as my heels could carry me, tears streaming down my face.

HOW COULD HE? HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY DO THAT?? 

After I reach I open and close the door and get in. 

I quickly go up the stairs to my room, Tessa following closely behind.

I take my pyjamas and go to the bathroom.

After a good long hot shower, I get out and wear my pyjamas and do my night routine.

I go out and see Tom sitting on my bed, in his pyjamas as well.

"Liza" he states.

"look I'm so sorry. I screamed at you at the restaurant. I promise I will be back as soon as I can. I'll call and facetime everyday. Please forgive me " he finishes.

I hug him tightly and say that I'm sorry too.

"I love ya little sis" he says kissing my temple.

I mumble an I love you too to him.

"Can you sleep with me today" I ask.

"Sure thing" he said.

Later we both fell asleep cuddling with Tessa at our feet.

===============================

Finally an update!! I'm so sorry this took me late to upload. Please let me know if you all are liking it in the comments. And this book is #251 on #tomholland omggggggggg!!! never in my dreams did I think I could get a ranking in Tom Holland.

lots of love,

E