Prologue

*SLAP*

Dante slapped me across my face. I'm currently tied to a chair, sitting in a basement cell. My clothes are ripped and torn, I have two black eyes from the beatings. I can taste blood in my mouth. Dante stands directly in front of me, two guards behind him. Dante is a 30 year tan Italian man, with black eyes, black hair that he has cut short to his head, his nose is almost to large for his face and crooked. He was broad shouldered, and 6'2.

"Where is he bitch?!" Dante screams at me. I just smiled, and spat blood and saliva in his face.

This has been the cycle for two weeks. The he is talking about, is my Roman. However, right now I'm preparing for another hit.

Dante punches me in the gut, "Don't test my patience, little girl." I start laughing.

Pain for me has never really registered. I have always looked at pain as weakness leaving the body. I have a super high pain tolerance, and with everything that has happened in my life, danger/fear/pain/scary mafia boss are nothing to me. My life has been a constant rollercoaster of love and loss mixed with abuse. So the scary Mafia boss screaming in my face asking me where MY Roman is, is nothing. I simply won't talk.

"Leave you here, starve you, beat you, torture you, and you still won't talk? You are stronger than some of my men. There is only one thing that will always get a woman talking." Dante had leaned down to whisper in my ear. He stands up and starts undoing his belt buckle.

I just start laughing. "Dante, I hate to break it to you, but you can't break me. I have been broken already. You can rape me, beat me, torture me, starve me, threaten to kill me, but I won't break. You can't break the broken." I looked at him with a stern face. Bracing for another impact.

"I swear, if this were another circumstance, you would be perfect Bella (beautiful)." Dante turned his voice sweet, and he caressed my cheek.

Let me take you back to when I met my Roman.

Author's note:

This was short, but let Diamond walk you through it all, until we get back to this scene. ;)