Chapter 11: Aftermath

Diamond's POV:

I woke up and the last thing I remember was everyone was listening to me. Roman's dad was begging me for another chance. I gave him a second chance if he could stop drinking. Roman kissed my forehead. Wait, Roman kissed my forehead!!! Its a small simple thing, but still it gives me butterflies, and makes me smile. Okay, time to take a look at the mess I'm in.

Walking into the bathroom, I prepare for what I'm about to see. I close my eyes and step in front of the mirror.

Opening them slowly I see my nornal face! Except for some dried blood under my nose, and on my chin. "NO BLACK EYES! YES!!"  I heard a husky chuckle. "Roman?"
"No." The voice replied back. I walk out of the room to see Randall sitting in the bed. His head is down, and he is fiddling with his fingers. He looks like a two year old who knows they are in trouble.

"Stoo acting like a toddler in trouble. I snapped at him. He immediately stood up and picked his head up. Hands by his side. I could see him now. He looks like an older version of Roman. He is taller and broader than Roman.

"Everything alright in here?" I heard Alex's voice but it was threatening.

"Everything is going to be fine, right Mr. Luvano?" I asked, but it sounded more like a command. He nodded his head, trying to look strong. I went back to the bathroom to clean myself up.

"I just came to tell you that I will be leaving for a week, with Amelia. We are going to go stay at the cabin so I can dry out." I heard Randall explain.

"Good. I'll see you at the end of the week. I expect you to stay sober too. The first time I see you drunk, I will beat you senseless, even if i have to have people hold you down for me. Got it, Mr. Luvano?"
I was walking out of the bathroom Randall's eyes came up to meet mine. I had fixed my smudged mascara, gotten rid of the dried blood. Smoothed my hair out, and pulled it up. I felt like myself, except the handprint bruise on my throat.

I was glaring up at Randall. "I understand." Is all he said and walked out the door.

Finally having a chance to take in the room I'm standing in, I survey my surroundings. The bed was a king, with a dark wood bed frame with a canopy. The canopy was a piece of sheer black material hanging down slightly over the top. There was black carpet, soft like cashmere. The sheets were dark blue silk, the comforter black. It was a large room with a sitting chair in dark brown leather facing a floor to ceiling window. The window opened to a balcony. There was a couch, full sized couch, the dark brown leather.

"Like my room?" I jumped at the sound of Roman's deep husky voice.

"I didn't think I could ever startle you." He start chuckling. He looked me over, "How do you still look so beautiful, even after the night you had?" He walked over to me, now realizing how much taller he was than me. My head came to his chest, since I was barefoot.

"Why are you dresses in a dress shirt, and suit pants?" I blurted it out.

"My normal clothes, I basically grew up in this." I started giggling.

"I'll have to teach you how to dress down then. Where are my clothes?" Still being in much too large of clothes.

"Ms. Whittington, I'm surprised to see you out of bed. You shouldn't be." I looked to see the doctor walking in.

"Listen doc, I know my body better than you do. I'm fine, plus I have to work tonight." Roman and the doc looked astonished.

"No." Roman spoke first. He looked angry.

"You seriously did not just tell me no. If there is one thing you should know, is do not EVER tell me what to do!" I cannot stand being ordered around by men. It makes my blood boil. Roman's face softened.

NOT a FairytaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara