Chapter 25: Bye Bye

Diamond's POV:

After the exhausting day of shopping, planning, spa, and seeing someone from my past. We were home. The Ball was the next day. I don't understand why we had to get our makeup done today, if the ball was tomorrow.

Everyone was in bed, and I snuck down to the kitchen to get me food. I was nervous eating. Maria knew I had s sweet tooth, and that I snacked when nervous. She always had late night, sweet, keto snacks for me. Tonight she had keto oreos, custard, and some special milk for me. The 'milk' was basically half and half, except not.

After I ate, I was ready to go to sleep. I had to walk past Roman's room. It was about 1am, and I heard noises from his room.

"Seriously? Diamond is next door. She will flip." I heard Roman. He wasn't trying to whisper. Then I heard something that made my heart sink. I female giggle.

"I won't be too loud. Promise. She will never know." I knew that high pitched voice. Katherine is her name, I think? I pressed my ear to his door.

"Daddy promised I could have you! " she said.

"How did you even get in? I told them to never let you past the gate!" Roman didn't sound happy. I was still hurting. My heart breaking.

"Well, one of the night guards owed me a favor. I, um, fixed his problem, a couple of times." She replied. Great, so she sleeps her way into getting what she wants.

"If Diamond finds you here, she will flip out. Neither of us want that. You need to leave!" It hurt that he isn't telling her no. He isn't saying he doesn't want her. Just worried about me freaking out.

"I don't want you Katherine. I want Diamond. You need to leave before you ruin everything." My heart stopped breaking. He said he wants me. Awe, he is afraid she will ruin what we have built so far.

"What does she have, that I don't? Why can't you want me?! She isn't as pretty as me! I have more money than her, I know this life style. I would be a better wife!" Ugh, toddler tantrum alert.

"She is everything you are not. She is strong, understanding. She is way more beautiful than you will ever be. She has grace, and even though she hides it, she has a massive heart. One kiss with her is more satisfying that fucking you."

Damn, wow. Didn't know I was that good. *slap*

"How dare you! You are mine Roman. Mine! If she is the problem, then I will get rid of her! Then you will come back to me!" This bitch just hit my man.

"Hey, get back here Katherine! Don't you dare hurt her! I will kill you if you lay one finger on her." Awe, he is protective over me. Wait, why isn't he stopping her from walking away.

"Roman, I have the keys. You can't even get off the bed my love. I am going to get rid of your bitch."

Oh she is coming after me? This should be fun. She has my man tied up, and thinks she can kill me. This bitch is crazy.

The door swings open and she walks directly into me. She is the same height as me, well maybe a little taller. Okay fine, she is taller than me. Damn.

"Have you been listening?!" Uh oh, she is mad. Hehe

"Yes, I have been." I'm angry, I don't even try to hide it.

"Come here." I grabbed her under her knees, and threw her over my shoulders. Damn she is light.

"Diamond, she has a knife! Look out!" Roman was cuffed to his bed. And struggling against the restraints. Before I could throw her, I felt a sharp pain in my upper thigh. She stabbed me. I threw her down. The knife still sticking out of my leg.