Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends

Roman's POV:

I slept in bed with Diamond last night. It was the best sleep I have ever had. Right now we are working on the most stupid plan I have ever heard.

"You are not going into a motorcycle club house, to find the president!" My beautiful fiance has decided the way to get the offers to the only dominate motorcycle gang in all the territories is to play a clubhouse 'bunny', whatever that is. To gain access to the president.

"Roman, we have lost men, or been sent on a wild goose chase with other means! This is the only way. They won't expect a woman to waltz in there with an offer from the Mafia. If there is one thing that MCs and the mafia share, is that women are to be seen, not heard. They are there to please the men, have children, cook, and clean. They are not a threat. They won't hurt me."

"I'm not having this argument. My answer is no."

"Didn't know I was asking for permission." She crosses her arms, and cocks her hips. Shit, I pissed her off.

"Mia cara, please. I don't want you in danger. Let someone else go!" I'm begging her.

"I won't let another woman go. I won't force someone to go do something because I'm afraid of getting hurt. Besides, I know how these men are, I know how they work and operate. I am the only choice." She of course was right.

"Fine, but we will be watching. I want someone to have eyes on you at all times." She rolls her eyes.

"Just don't let them blow my cover!" She storms out to get ready.

A few hours later and she is ready. The plan is she will hit up a known biker bar. She is going to flirt her way into getting a low ranking man to take her back to the clubhouse. Then she will find the president, and hand him the offer.

"I'm ready." She walks out wearing fishnets, biker heeled boots that look old and worn. Ripped and cut up jean shorts a shirt that is cut just below her breasts, that says "come here Big Boy" she has on one of her wigs. So she is a blonde now. Her blue contacts in. She doesn't even look like herself. She has on punk bracelets, and a choker.

"Diamond? What?" I couldn't believe it. She looked like she belonged in a biker boy.

"Alex, is my bike brought around?"

"Bike, what? You ride?!" My fiance' rides motorcycles.

"Yes Roman, I ride. I used to be in a charity group that rode. I was third in command. I handled the books, and works with the outside. I'm on a sport bike tonight. It's old, so I can play the part of I don't have enough money for a 'Big Boy' but love the ride. Big Boy is a type of bike darling." She winks and kisses me. She has on black lipstick, and dark eyeshadow.

Diamond's POV:

I know Roman is scared, but I have never felt more at home. Motorcycles, bikers, bars. That is my comfort zone. I live for the thrill. I take off on my beat up, 90s style old sport bike. You were right Aaron, so much faster but less comfortable of a ride. My late husband Aaron made me learn how to ride on cruiser style bikes. He told me I wasn't ready for sport bikes. Well, now I have to be. I arrived at the bar, and looked around for my target. I spotted a group of bikers, with patches. Yes!

Made sure my thong was showing out the top of my shorts, ordered a virgin drink, paid the bartender extra to not tell anyone it was virgin. I see the youngest walking toward the bathroom. Perfect target. Checked him patches. Oh, it's a little prospect. Perfect. He will be idiotic, and eager to show he can bring back a woman.

I walk toward the bathroom stumbling, and timed it so I would run into him. I let him knock me down.

"Oomph!" Giggle "guess I've had more than I thought." I let him help me help.