Chapter 39: Married

Diamond's POV:

Roman carried me bridal style over the threshold of our room. It was beautiful. The penthouse, because of course he got us the penthouse suite. He carried me all the way to the bedroom.

"Do you want to take a shower, or bath?" Roman asked, he was nervous acting.

"Whatever you want Husband." I winked at him. "However, I do have something planned, if you can wait a moment." He smiled and nodded.

I had a bag packed special for this night. I bought myself some lingerie, and went into the bathroom to change.

Roman, was facing away from me, in some basketball shorts when I came out of the bathroom. I silently stalked over to the bed,and laid down.

"Damn, this is a sight I can get used to." He smirked, well leaning over me.

Roman placed small kisses on my lips, then jaw, down my neck, to my cleavage.

"Such a shame this won't be on long." Roman spoke as he undid my white lace bra.

Roman continued his kisses, but on my breast. "I've waited so long to be able to do this." He moaned.

He placed his hand on my womanhood, and gently stroked it. He was continue to kiss, nip, and lock my breasts. I couldn't help but moan. My hands ran over his biceps, shoulders, and rested on his back. I scratched his back, and his back arched and he moaned.

"Mio caro, I cannot wait anymore. I need you inside me." I moaned, as my back arched. He waist no time, and ripped my lace underwear down.

He placed himself between my legs. I my body was dripping with desire. Suddenly, I remembered this is my first time in almost two years. My mind started spinning.

I felt my vision getting blurry, remembering the man who raped me. Then my husband. Then I saw what he did to me the day he died. I couldn't get my mind to stop racing. I just wanted to enjoy my husband! Why can't I just enjoy my husband, once please!

I felt Roman, pick me up and hug me. I wrapped my arms, and legs around him.

"Breathe, breathe. Breathe with me." I hear Roman, only now realizing my breathing is fast. I breathe with him, and realize he still has his shorts on.

"Panic attack?" He pushes me back so he can look at me. I nod. He kisses me gently on my lips.

"We don't have to-" Roman started but I put my finger to his lips, and shushed him.

"I want you, I want to make love to you. It's just been a while, since I've had it willingly." Roman tended when I reminded him, of what happened to me.

I kiss him, he kisses back. Its gentle, passionate. He Grant's me access to his mouth. My tongue, gently grazing over his teeth, and tongue. It's slow, passionate. I start grinding on him. He means into my mouth. He is giving me control. The control I need to keep calm.

Roman's POV:

Kitten had a panic attack. I did the hardest thing I can do. I gave her control. This woman has me doing things I never thought I would. She is making out with me, grinding on me. She feels so amazing in my arms.

She pushes me back on the bed, I let her. She straddles me, and continues to grind on me. Kissing my neck, licking my ear. I can't help but moan. I am getting too excited. I grab her hips, and grind into her. She moans, it's the sweetest sound I have ever heard.

She suddenly gets off me. Before I can question what she is doing, she tugs on my shorts. I left my hips, and she slides them down, and a torturously slow rate. My arousal springs free. I know I am large, but she doesn't seem to even notice. Not a gasp, or a secon- she has grabbed me, and licks. I can't think straight.