Chapter 29: My week of torture.

Diamond's POV:

"Good girl! See, you can be tamed." Xavier coos to me. I'm in chains. He has beaten me, and starved me. Well hasn't starved me. He gives me bread and water. I get beaten for not wearing the bread. If I eat it, I'll be sick though. I told him I was allergic, he just scoffed and hit me. He says next time I don't eat it, he will let his men have their way with me or Isabella.

He hasn't touched Bella. He feeds her one meal a day, it's more than bread, but not much. We both have already lost weight. He hits me for fun, not for any reason, just for fun. I'm going to be flinching for a while after we get out of here. I grabbed his arm once. He told his guard to his Bella. I ran and got on top of her. The guard whipped me instead. He has me in lingerie. I bruised, bleeding, and havent showered in a week. I know I smell bad, and that's the worst.

"We are moving today. Going home. As long as you both are good. I won't drug you." We both nod. He makes Isabella be in the room when he beats me, otherwise she is wrapped up in my arms with me holding her. She has stopped crying. I know this has done a number on her mentally. She knows I'm being beaten instead of her, and she thanks me almost every five minutes.

"Diamond, come with me before we leave." I reassure Bella, and kiss her head.

I follow him down a hallway to another bedroom. "Shower." He orders and points to a bathroom.

It felt so nice to finally shower. If I tried to shower before they beat me. "Good girl. Now come to Daddy." He is sitting on the bed. I know where this is going. He took my clothes, and left me with just a towel. I walked over to him, with a knot in the pit of my stomach. He was going to rape me.

"Now, be a good girl, and I won't have Isabella instead." I will do literally to protect Bella, including this.

Romam's POV:

We are getting ready to set up. Their flight is to leave in 3 hours. The bikers are going to go in and be set up around. They are going to swoop in and kill everyone. They said it's their turf, and it won't look odd for them to be there.

"I wish I could be with you guys. I want my girls back."

"You don't have tattoos, you are too clean cut." Adam responded.

"I do have tattoos, and I can look rough, if needed." I smirked.

"Then let's get you undercover!" Daniel seems excited. I'm actually anxious.

Diamond's POV:

After Xavier finished with me, I was sent back to the room with Bella.

"Wh-what happened D?" Bella could see I was upset.

"Bella, please don't ask. You don't want to know. Just let me hold you, please." I opened my arms for her, and she ran to me. She squeezed her arms around my waist. I had bruises and it hurt, but I don't care. I need this. He made me come on to him. He made act like I wanted him. He made me ride him. I didn't orgasm, I didn't even get turned on. It was disgusting.

"Time to go." His guards came in. I'm in lingerie again. Skimpy, see through bra and underwear. God, please let Roman save us. I can't risk Bella being hurt, so I can save us. Please, let him save us.

We get thrown into a car, I guess we weren't moving fast enough, and I got punched again. They have avoided my face, so no black eyes. We had bags put over our heads, and I could feel the car moving. So far Roman hasn't come. I know he will for his sister, I have hope he will for me. I don't know, or have faith though.

Roman's POV:

I am in dirty jeans, motorcycle boots. I have on a cutoff shirt, and leather vest. I actually look like a biker. I can ride, so they have me on a bike. We have an extra bike for the girls, if Diamond can ride, if not Dia will be with me, and Isa will be with Daniel. I actually trust him, and know he won't cross me or Dia and hurt Isa.