Chapter 17

Roman's POV:

Diamond and I have been sleeping in an executive suit, it has two bedrooms, I sleep in one, and her in the other. I suggested this because I didn't want her to feel pressured. I have ordered room service, to give her breakfast in bed. We fly out today, and she had a rough night at the fight last night.

Breakfast is finally delivered, and I'm taking it in to her. She looks so peaceful sleeping. Inset the tray across her lap, but she shoots up, and has a gun pointed to my face.

"Mia Cara! It's me!"

"Roman, don't scare me like that! I could have shot you!"

"Where was that gun anyway?" I look down to realize she is at least topless, possibly naked. Yes my girl sleeps naked! Well, maybe.

"I always sleep with a gun under my pillow. Did you, did you bring me breakfast in bed? Oh you sweet man! Now shoo, so I can throw my clothes on!" She motions with her hand, but I can move. I realize she has tattoos!

"Why haven't I seen your tattoos before Bella?"

"Oh these, I keep them hidden when working or fighting. So no one can identify me on the outside. Same thing with the hairpieces, and contacts."

Wait, how do you keep them covered when you sweat, or get wet?"

"Waterproof tattoo covering makeup! Do you like them?"

"I can't see all of them, but they look so beautiful on you!"

"Good, cause I want a few more." She smiles sheepishly.

"I think we can handle that. I want some more too." I wink at her, and walk away, so she can get dressed.

After breakfast, we went to her parents and said bye to them. We told them we would let them know when we set a date and place for the wedding. Same with her grandparents. I didn't meet her dad's mom, she was too busy. Diamond didn't mind. She said her Grandma Cassie doesn't really come around much anyway. Her dad's dad was nice. He used to be a cop, still is security officer. He was wary of me. All in all, her family liked me and approved. I know she says she doesn't need their approval, but it means a lot to her I can see that.

"Roman, can we make a stop before we head to the airport?"

"Of course, where are we going?"

"I'll drive, there is two people I haven't seen, that I need to." I gave her a look but still handed her the keys.

We pulled up to a church and a cemetery, she drove to the cemetery.

"You can get out and come with me, or you can stay in the car. Just give me a few minutes first please." I nodded to her.

Diamond's POV:

I couldn't tell Roman, I wanted to visit my husbands, but I had to talk to them, before we left.

"Hey my boys. Gosh I miss you both. Guess what! California is working out for me. I met an amazing man. His name is Roman. Aaron, you would love hate him. 'Job security' is what you would call it, but secretly not care. Cole you wouldn't trust him. 'Diamond, I worry about the fact you don't know much about him, but as long as he makes you happy, then I'm happy.' I miss you guys. Cole, I miss our talks. I miss our nights by the creek. I miss our scary movie cuddles. Aaron, I miss staying up all night watching Criminal minds with you analyzing ever detail. I miss having you come get in bed all cold, and snuggle up to my warmed by the covers body. I hope you two can see Roman. I hope that if he is not the right guy, y'all whack me upside the head with a 2 by 4, cause y'all know I don't catch subtle." I see Roman walking up. I'm laying in the grass, between both my husband's graves. I motion for him to come up, and I stand up.