Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1

Diamond's POV:

I woke up in Roman's arms, to his alarm going off. Our room was slightly chilly, and I snuggled into him more.

"Now, now Kitten. It's time to get up, it's our wedding day." Roman squeezes me a little tighter into him, and kissed my head.

"Ggggggrrrr!" I growl.

"Are you trying to growl?" Roman laughs. His voice is husky, still sleepy.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. How would you like to know?" My voice is sleepy, raspy.

"Come along Kitten, its 9am. Breakfast is in 30 minutes." Roman kisses my head again.

"Five more minutes, I don't wanna go to school today." I curl up into his arms.

Roman starts tickling me. "Nope, none of that. Time to get up my beautiful bride!"

"Ro-ma-n!" I get out while laughing. "S-s-st-op! I-m up!" He stops tickling me, he is smiling at me. I love his smile.

I use the restroom first. Roman gets dressed. He wears a tshirt and sweat pants. Roman uses the restroom and I get dressed. I throw on a black tank, oversized off shoulder sweater, ripped jean short shorts, and no shoes or socks.

"Barefoot?"

"I'm from Oklahoma, barefoot is how we do." Roman just laughs at me.

"Well hopefully you will wear these for the wedding?" Roman pops an eyebrow, and pulls out a shoe box.

"Badgley Mischka!?" He seriously got me a pair of my favorite designers shoes!??! I open the box to see a pair of purple satin pumps, with jewels on the heel, and wraps around it.

"Roman! They are gorgeous! Now I have to wear them, to make sure they are broke in before the wedding!!!" I grabbed him and hugged him

"Roman! They are gorgeous! Now I have to wear them, to make sure they are broke in before the wedding!!!" I grabbed him and hugged him. I smiled and laughed.

"Why are you crying?" Roman looks at me, and I realize I have happy tears.

"Its silly. I have always appreciated gifts. However, I have always wanted the more expensive things, but I haven't been able to afford it. I love them." I kissed Roman.

"I want to give you everything you have had that was good, and everything you haven't had." I smile at Roman.

I run change into skinny jeans, and put on the shoes. We go down to breakfast, and I show everyone the shoes. They all awe the situation.

"Roman, two things to know about my sister, shoes and underwear. Well three, and chocolate. Give her those things, and she will be happy." CJ says over breakfast.

"Add in the blood of my enemies, and you'll be spot on CJ." I add, Roman stops eating, he looks nervous. My mom snickers, my dad rolls his eyes.

"Oh, Diamond, when are you ever going to stop talking like that. It's just ridiculous." My Mawmaw adds in. "We all know that's not true, so why don't you just stop. It's not a funny joke." She sighs and rolls her eyes.