Chapter 3: Stalking

Roman's POV:

Yesterday, I had a woman stand up to me. The last person to not cower to me was my father. She stood her ground, she didn't even blink until my spit hit her in the face when I yelled.

She is amazing. Worst part is, I want to see her again. I pick up my phone and dial a number.

"Gold Key, Tom speaking."

"Tom, its Roman. How good of a dancer is Diamond?"

"Roman, she is amazing. She is trained in just about every style of dance."

"I want her put on as a special. No lap dances, but pole dancing."

"Sure, when do you want her to start that?"

"Tonight."

I hung up. I was going to go watch her perform tonight.

Diamond's POV:

I walked into work with Tom grinning from ear to ear.

"Tom? What's the shit eating grin for?"

"Someone is going to be a special dancer, without giving lap dances." He tells me in a taunting tone.

"Which bitch got that, and how much dick did she suck for it?" I ask rolling my eyes, thinking it was Lilliana. The slut.

"Well evidently, she sliced up the previous general manager's junk. Took down four grown killers last night, then pinned the owner by his throat, and yelled at him." He smirked.

My jaw just hung open. I pointed to myself, and mouthed "Me!?" He shook his head yes. I ran up to him and hugged him. He picked me up and twirled me around

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I couldn't stop thanking him

"Wasn't me sweetheart. Owner called, and told me to do it." He had a twinkle in his eye.

"No, no, no ,no! He is not going to give me stuff because he wants in my damn pants! I am only going to take it, but I'll still do the lap dances. I won't get special treatment!" I was livid.

"Sweetheart, maybe it's a thank you, for calling out a horny asshole. I didn't even know what was going on, til Gio's wife showed up last night looking for him. And the no lap dances, is so you don't kill or injure someone for touching you." He tried to calm me down.

"I won't hurt anyone. Promise, they would get a firm 'No touching' and then I would call over a bouncer. I would be a good girl." I tried to redeem myself.

I know, you are thinking you don't let people touch you, but I hugged Tom. After the night I got drunk, Tom has been my rock, he is like a Dad to me, so yes he gets hugs, but initiated by me, not him.

I went to get ready, while I was putting in my contacts, when Tom came him in covering his eyes.

"You decent, sweetheart?"

"Yes Tom, well nothing you haven't seen before."

"Got a text from big boss. He says no stripping. You are to only dance, and Pole dance during your two special numbers, and you aren't in the burlesque line up anymore."

"What!?!?!??!!? Are you kidding me? I'm the spotlight dancer, and I don't have to strip!?" I was almost in tears. I knew strippers made more, and I really just wanted to dance, not take my clothes off.

"Yes sweetheart, your dreams are coming true. Now finish your make up, and get ready, I still need help setting up, and only you can help right."

Roman's POV: