Chapter 49: Nina

Diamond's POV:

It's been two months since I was announced Donna. I still have Dean in a cell. I haven't built up the strength to officially kill him yet. Yes, kill him. He will only leave in a body bag.

Anyway, I have some new girls to interview at Gold Key today. Nina, Alexandra, and Deedra. I'm in my office reviewing their applications. Nina is just turned 21, Alexandra is 26, and Deedra is 24.

*Knock*

"Come in!" I call out to the person.

"Mrs. Luvano, I'm Deedra." She holds her hand out. I shake it.

"The gentleman is Alex, he will be staying in here. Is that alright with you?" She nods.

After interviewing Deedra, and Alexandra, it's time for Nina.

"Mrs. Luvano?" This tiny, 5 foot even, light brown hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin walks in.

"Yes, are you Nina?" I go to reach my hand out and she flinches. She recovers herself, but her eyes find Alex. She looks nervous. Something is off.

She doesn't look 21. She looks 12.

"Y-yes I am. Uhmm, is h-he going to be in here the whole time?" She stutters and points to Alex.

"Yes, he is. He is my personal bodyguard. Do men scare you?" She seems intimidated by Alex.

"N-no, of course not! Why would I apply here if they did?" She puts on a confident sound at the end.

"Because you are in need of money." I reply coldly. I nod to Alex, to stand by the door. She gets visibly nervous.

"Wh-why is he doing that?" She starts shaking.

"Because I need to ask you some questions, and I don't want you to run." I stay emotionless, cold.

"How old are you really?" I watch her face for honesty.

"21, like my application says." She can't look me in the eye.

"Is your name really Nina Sanders?" She looks at me surprised.

"Yes, of course." She looks back down.

"I don't like being lied to. I would appreciate your honesty." She looks at me and her face is turning red, not from blushing but fear.

"I am telling you the truth! I swear!" Her voice is wobbly.

"Alex, back to the house. Notify everyone we have a guest." I stand and walk towards her.

"No, no, please don't!" She cries out, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't what?" I ask her. "I'm taking you back to my house."

"Don't take me. I'll go away, you won't ever see me again." She is sobbing.

"Nope, you are coming home with me." I pick her up over my shoulder. She starts beating on my back. Screaming at me to put her down, and she promises to be good.

I know I seem heartless, but this girl seems troubled, and not even 18. I am taking her for her own good. We get out the back, so she doesn't attract attention. I put her in the SUV, and Alex gets behind the driver's seat.

"Stop! Let me go!" She starts punching me. I grab both her wrists.

"If you don't stop punching me, I'm going to do something I regret." I warn her. She stiffens up, and sinks into her seat. I let go of both of her wrists.

Arriving at the mansion, she looks at the house in awe, then fear.

"Are you going to try to run?" I ask her. She shakes her head no.