Chapter 46: Here we go again.

Diamond's POV:

I come to in a cell. Well, here we go again. Only this time its nasty, like our torture cells at home. Home, wonder how long I'll be here, I'm already ready to go home.

Well if you had listened to me that something was off about that girl, we wouldn't be here!

My subconscious tells me, which I tell it to fuck off, and I already know.

"Oh look, she is awake!" I hear the blonde's voice.

"My head hurts." I thought.

"Interesting, but that won't be the only thing that hurts. Not once my baby is done with you." She giggles. Guess I said my head hurts out loud. Oops.

"Baby! She is awake. Come see!" She yells. It really hurt my head.

I'm tired to a chair, wearing different clothes. Wonder who changed me, I'll have to break their fingers. I wiggle my butt side to side, and front to back. I'm not sore, which means, they didn't violate me.

"Look who took a three day nap!" A familiar voice says. Wait I know that voice. Stupid headache, let me think. Dante!

"What do you want Dante? Teach me to be a good, Donna?" I mock him.

"I would hold your tongue if I was you, you are the one tied to a chair!" He yells, walking straight up to my face. He slaps me. I bring my hand up and rub my face.

"Ow! That hurt fucker!" He looks stunned.

"Yeah, ropes don't hold me. So, what do you want?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Wait! Are we to the scene in a book where you kidnap me, so my knight in Armani comes to save me, but you really just want to kill him. Then I have to warn him, but can't in time, one of us gets shot, and the other is inconsolable, until the one who got shot wakes up. The villain, a.k.a you, dies then we have kids and live happily ever after?" He looks at me like I grew three heads.

"What the fuck are you on about?" He says in disgust. The blonde starts laughing.

"She is almost right! This is a scene out of one of those Mafia romance books!" She laughs, until he backhands her.

"Shut up about your cheesy novels. It's nothing what they are like!" He sounds annoyed. I'm pushing buttons! I smile.

"Why are you smiling, you are about to be tortured!?" He roars.

"Well, if you must, but fair warning. Stay away from my belly region, because no one wants to deal with stomach upset during torture. Been there, done that!" I sing song away.

"There is something wrong with you. Most women would be crying and begging. Yelling for their precious husband to come save them." He remarks, which I give him my signature. 'Are you kidding me right now' look.

"Seriously, I'm not your average girl, woman, bitch. Whatever you want to call me. So when am I getting tortured?" I call my hand together, and then rub the quickly together.

"You are insane!" He is getting frustrated.

"You finally noticed! About ti-" I got cut off by a rag being shoved in my mouth, and my hands restrained by two men.

They used handcuffs this time. Damn. They learn so fast. I know, I know. This all sounds like a giant joke to me. Yet, I'm actually scared shitless. I resort to snarky remarks, and facetious facts, when I'm scared. I also know, that showing him any fear, will give him what he wants.

*Two days later*

"Hey, Dante! If you want to keep me alive, I need at least some water. Capiche?" I call out. I've been cuffed here for two days, that's after being unconscious for a supposed 3 days.