Chapter 31: New day

Diamond's POV:

It's been a few days since Bella and I were rescued. I'm doing better, so is Bella. She isn't sleeping with me. I put her to bed, and sing her to sleep, but she sleeps in her room. Roman sleeps with me, either in his room or my room. We will sleep together after we are married anyway, so I don't mind. I still flinch when someone goes to touch me too quickly, but then I relax. The bikers have stopped by and checked on us. My back is healing nicely. Roman helps me with my ointment. I can actually wear shirts now! Not baggy cotton ones, but actual fitted ones. We are only putting the scar stuff on my back now, and ointment at bedtime. Today, we are supposed to go try on my wedding dress, and find bridesmaid dresses. I'm dreading going into public. Alex and Tom are going with us. They promised to not let me even go to the bathroom alone, but stand outside the door. Bella suggested we get our nails done, but have someone come to the house.

"D! Let's go! I'm ready to get out of this house!" Bella calls for me.

"Ugh, you want out of the house, and I would rather hide in it!" I laugh.

"Well, the only way to get you over that, is to get you out! Now come on! I want my maid of honor dress!! I roll my eyes at Bella.

"You two be safe. I don't want anything happening." Roman has been over protective since the kidnapping. I don't mind, it makes me feel safe.

"We have nail appoimtmemts at 2 for here at the house. We have to be back in time for them. Alex and Tom are going with us." I kiss Roman.

"We need to get you a new ring, since he did something with your old one." Roman reminds me, that I don't my engagement ring anymore. Xavier did away with it luckily he left my great aunts ring on me.

"You pick another, you did so well the last time." I wink at him.

"Like maybe this?" Roman pulls out a ring box. I see the exact same ring he got me.

"Roman! When did you have time to get this!?" He just smiles. With that big infectious smile.

"Well, I called the jeweler, and had another one made. They hand delivered it this morning. Anything for Mia cara." He kisses me again.

"Alright, alright. We have to go. Our appointment was 10 minutes ago, and the wedding planner is meeting us there." Bella pulls us out of each other loving gaze.

"There you are! I was worried you weren't going to come!" Frank, our wedding planner.

"Come darlings, let's see how your dress is coming along." He is way to excited.

Its perfect so far. Wonderful. Its flowing, hugs my curves.

"What on earth happened to your back!? Ah!" Frank is freaking out over my scars. I turn and look.

"Oh, that looks so much better!" Like, I had just scabs. Looked like scratch marks.

"You should have seen them before." I winked at him. He just started smiling.

"Oh, well then. No more of that, not until after the wedding. We need your skin flawless!" Frank was back to being excited,  it that hurt. Tom and Alex growled.

"I'm sorry, never mind." Frank says.

"They still have to add the pearls, and diamonds, but this dress is amazing on you."

"Now we have the plates in black and white. The napkins are white, utensils in silver" he continues on, but I stopped listening. Fuck, I hate weddings. Give me an officiant, me, the groom, and witnesses. I'm good. This pomp and circumstance is ridiculous!