Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.

Diamond's POV:

"Isabella, we have go to ten shops. Cam we please stop?" I am out of breath, aggravated. None of the dresses I tried on were 'right' the were too short, too long, too poofy, not poofy enough. And that was Isabella's critiques.

"Seriously, you are a fighter, and a dancer you are out of breath?" Isabella looks at me and mocks me.

"Yes, after a fight last night, then taking care of a business deal gone wrong. Saying goodbye for now to my family, flying home, and now shopping at ten different stores. I'm exhausted. Isabella, do you know of someone who can make me my dresses in time? If so, I can draw them up." Isabella gets a surprised look on her face, like a light bulb finally kicked on.

"Yes, come on! They will also have drinks for us!" She grabs my hand and run to the car. She tells the driver an address.

"What business did you have to take care of?" She says it, asking if I slept with her brother.

"Isabella, does your brother or father tell you details of their  business?" She looks at me with horror. And shakes her head no. Alex is driving us, he chuckles.

"Let's just saw, a man wronged me, and tried to swindle me. Your brother and I, and some other people he swindled handled it. Plus, your brother and I are waiting until our wedding night." I look at her, and she is wide eyed.

We stop in front of a store front. Alex opens the door for us. Isabella drags me inside. I feel out of place. I'm in flip flops, cut-off jean shorts, that are ripped, a tank, no makeup, my tattoos showing, and my hair in a ponytail.

"Isabella, what can I do for you today?" An older woman. Her hair was dyed dark brown, and pulled up into a neat bun. She had on a grey and white pinstripe pant suit, with a black top underneath. She smiled at Isabella, and looked down her nose at me, and scoffed.

"Child, I know who you are, but please do not bring in riff raff with you. I don't care if she is your friend." Isabella became enraged. I set my hand gently on her shoulder. She looked at me.

"Ma'am, I would watch your tone." I give her one of my try it again glares.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want your kind in my store. Please leave." She stomps her foot.

"Come along Isabella, the nice lady doesn't want our business. I have a lady from my hometown that I am sure would fly out here to make my wedding dress. We will just have to keep looking for my engagement dress."  I saw loudly to Isabella, then I quietly whisper.
"Don't freak out, I'm teaching her a lesson."

"Alex, would you please call Roman Luvano, and tell him that Ms. over there thinks she is too good to design my gown I will marry him in and that it's going to take more time?"

"Wait! You are marrying Roman Luvano? Why didn't you say so! Please have a seat ma'am."

"Oh so now you want my business? Now, when you know I have money and power behind me. I have half a mind to take my business else where. Tell everyone you wouldn't take my business, because I didn't look the part. I could ruin you without even blinking." I'm standing over her now, I backed her up until she fell into the chair.

"Now, you are going to design me my engagement dress, it needs to be finished by Friday. My wedding dress needs finished by October 31. Do you think that is something you can do, or should I go else were?" She nods her head.

"Good, let's get started shall we?" Isabella giggles, so does Alex.

"Diamond, remember what Roman asked me to do?" Alex speaks and make me look at him, he is helping me scare her. Good job Alex!

"Ugh fine, I promise not to kill anyone. I'll be a good girl for Roman today, if she looks down on me again, I won't hesitate next time. I don't tolerate disrespect." I whip my head over to the lady and her lips start quivering.

"Are we ready to start or not?" She nods and grabs a notebook and pencil.

I want a backless but with criss crossed diamond straps on my lower back, real diamonds. spaghetti straps with a v-neckline. Empire waist, and a slit to my upper thigh. I want emerald green silk. With a sparkling chiffon overlay. I'm going to have a gun strapped to my right thigh, so the slit on the left. Make sure that the dress is thick enough my gun won't show. Got that?" She nods.

"I-I-I" she is stuttering.

"You need my measurements?" She nods. Isabella, and Alex giggles. She tries measuring me, but she is shaking I send her away to have someone else do it.

Another woman comes out, she takes my measurements, and asks me to give her some ideas of what I want for my wedding dress.

"Pearls, diamonds, lace, flowing, a slit. Accentuates my natural curves." She smiles and nods.

"Thank you for your service. Ms. I'll be back Wednesday to try on my dress for final alterations." With that I link my arm in Isabella's and Alex opens the door for us.

Upon arriving at the house.

"Roman, Mama, Papa! You will never guess what Diamond did at Cino's!!!!"

They all pile in at Isabella's voice. Roman cocks his head.

"What happened at Cino's?" Amelia asks.

"A lady their may have told me that she doesn't serve my kind. And called me riff raff." I rocked back and forth on my feet, hands in front of me.

"Alex I told you to not let her kill anyone!" Roman tells at Alex.

"She didn't but that doesn't mean she didn't threaten Ms. Cino, or put her in her place in a heartbeat." Alex smirks at Roman.

"Papa, she had Ms. Cino shaking, stuttering, and unable to work! She threatened to ruin her, and then kill her." Isabella sounded so excited by this.

"Mia cara, you can't threaten everyone." Roman rolls his eyes.

"Hey, first off she called me riff raff, until she learned I was your fiance' then it was Alex's idea for me to threaten her, I just happened to really like it." I cock my hips to one side. "Besides if you heard how she spoke to me, you would have pulled your gun! I kept mine holstered. I just used my words!" I pointed my finger at him.

"That's why I love you." Roman says taking my hands. I nearly swoon into his arms. He leans placing a small peck to my lips.

"And I love you mio caro."

"She speaks Italian?!" Randall ruins the moment.

"No, I understand and can speak a few phrases. I can understand some French. I can speak some Spanish, but understand way more. My second language is sign language though. I am also an expert marksman, I'm deadly accurate with a throwing knives, and I am classically trained in most forms of dance." I look and Randall with my eyebrow cocked.

"Mio Dio, lei è perfetta!" (My God, she is perfect!)

"I'm not perfect, but I'm well rounded." I wink at Randall

"Oh! We forgot shoes!" Isabella was off in her own little world.

"Isabella, shoes can wait. I'm exhausted." I lean into Roman's chest and sigh. He picks me up bridal style. Let's get you to bed Bella.