Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!

Diamond's POV:

So, Dean was 'handled' I went down to the cells a couple times. He begged me, pleaded with me, to make them stop. He apologized, and begged. Then I gave him my best smile. I told him it was too late, and the next time he would see me, I would make them stop. He thanked me. It's almost Christmas now. Roman said we can do Christmas with my family, but there is a New Year's eve ball, we have to attend.

"But, Roman, please?" I begged him.

"No, since when do you beg? I have made up my mind. You are going!" He said firmly, leaving no room for discussion.

He wanted me to go buy another dress. I didn't want to, I told him to just order me one, and I didn't care. He has refused, said I have to go.

"Fine, but no sex for a week." He scoffs at me.

"Like you could go a week with out it!" He smirks back.

"I have other ways to satisfy my needs. A week won't hurt me." I cock my eyebrow at him.

"No wife of mine will use anything but me, to satisfy her needs!" He grabs me and starts tickling me. I hate being tickled!

"Take back your threat, and get a dress, then I'll stop!" He tells me.

"Never!" I try to wiggle free from his hands. He tickles me more!

"Fine! I give! I'll get a dress, and have sex with you!" I stops tickling after I said fine. He leans down, and kisses me.

"Come on, we have to go! Christmas with your family!"

It was Christmas eve, and we exchanged gifts with his family, before we left.

After Christmas with my family, that I dragged Levi to, as well. I had to buy a dress. Roman told me I couldn't get black. "Any color, other than black." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You wear it too much." He attains. I rolled my eyes again.

I got a purple floor length, strapless gown. In silk. It had a rhinestone belt, and flowed away from my hips. I made sure it had a slit, as I wanted a gun on my thigh, easily accessible. Roman rolled his eyes at my antics.

"You don't need a gun! You have me, Alex, Tom, my dad, your brother. We all have guns." He explained, to which, I rolled my eyes.

"You know I don't like relying on other people for my safety. I know you will keep me safe, but I like having the extra security." I winked at him. He gave in.

The ball was held at a hotel, that Roman and I owned. Yes, most of his legit businesses he had put my name on as co-owner. He told me, in case anything happens to him, I will be set for life.

We had decided that after a year of marriage, we would start a family. We decided to go with a surrogate, since I would be such a high risk pregnancy.

Entering the ball, we were announced. This was a Mafia gathering, so Roman was introduced as Don, and I as Donna. Since I am his wife, it basically makes me their Queen, if he is their King. It's a title, although most think, I am just a stripper who Roman has happily shared his legal businesses with, and I am a Gold digger. We agreed that it would stay this way, until Dante was dealt with. Then we show everyone, that he isn't the only ruthless one in the family.

"Remember, you aren't the badass, just the Don's stripper turned wife." He whispers in my ear. I look at him, and flash him my bright smile.

Introductions, and conversing, business deals. I was to act as the supportive wife, with no say in the mafia's world.

"I see your wife has finally learned her place. She has kept her mouth shut for once!" One of the elders, with greasy slicked back hair spoke. It made my blood boil.