Chapter 41: Gold Key

Roman's POV:

We just got home from our honeymoon. It was perfect. Even though I 'punished' Dia for taking the phone, and threatening Antonio. She is my partner. In fact her surprise, I'm signing over Gold Key to her, she is the new owner.

Walking in the house, the family greets us, including Antonio. Dia smirks, and cocks an eyebrow at him. He gulps, and covers himself. I can't help but chuckle. Dia is a tough cookie. I know she wouldn't hurt Tony, but she would make him think that.

"Ant, so glad you didn't interrupt anymore." She winks at him. He sheepishly smiles. He nods to me.

"Did you have a good trip?" We both nod.

"Ant, can I see you for a moment? Alone." Dia speaks up, shit is she really going to hurt him. He gulps but nods. They walk away.

"What is that about?" Isa asks.

"Tony, he um called me while we were on our honeymoon. Dia didn't take it too kindly." I explained to all three of them.

"Well he is fucked." Isa says. My mother scolds, while my dad and I laugh.

Diamond's POV;

I'm walking with Ant, to Roman's office, well our office. He looks stoic, but I can see the fear in his eyes. I'm unknown to him, and men always fear women, and their psycho side.

"Ant, why did I want to talk to you?" He shrugs.

"Maybe it has something to do with the phone call you made." I say to Antonio, while sitting on the edge of the desk, directly in front of Ant sitting in the chair.

"Roman told me to call if we had any problems." I glare at him.

"You couldn't have sent a text?" He shrugs.

"You don't scare me woman." He crosses his arms and leans back.

"Your little jealousy over the fact, I'm your husband's best friend, and second in command, so I'll be spending time with him. It won't fly. Roman will grow tired of it." He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Our second in command." I correct him.

"What?" He laughs bitterly.

"You are his best friend, but our second in command. What's his is mine, and what's mine is his. Or at least that what the prenup said." I smirk at him. I'm lying, we didn't sign a prenup, in fact I got punished for even threatening him. Punishment I liked. Pft!

"He would never! He is the Don, you are his wife, he would never allow you to be the same ranking as him!" He shoots to his feet. Oh! I pushed a button, yes. I smile at him trying to intimidate me.

"Women are for fucking and child birth. They don't hold power, they don't have any say." Well now he just pushed my buttons.

"I can't have children. So I prefer to kill." I cock my head to the side.

"Does Roman know this?! Of course he doesn't! You harlot! You tricked him into marrying you, so you could take over! A pretty face, rocking body, sad story, who do you work for!?!" He grabs me by the throat. I really pushed his buttons. Too far, too far.

I only meant to see how loyal he was to Roman, not get myself choked.

"I should snap your neck. I'll let Roman deal with you. It will be fun to torture you to death." He gives me a sinister smile. Squeezing my throat a bit tighter.

"ANTONIO!!!! LET HER GO!" Roman storms in seeing his best friend choking his new wife.

"She is playing you friend. She is trying to take over! I'm saving you." Ant still hasn't let go. In fact he is squeezing tighter.