Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!

Dante's POV:

He married her. Now I just have to wait for her to be alone. Without her guard. He follows her everywhere.

He even signed over Gold Key to her. She owns, runs, and works there now! I need to get rid of her, before he hands her everything.

I don't want the title of Don, but I certainly don't want people thinking we have become soft, because our Don is in love.

"Sir. Sir!" One of my men snap me out of my thoughts. Its Robert.

"What?" I reply with venom.

"Do you want us to take her from the New Year's eve ball?" Robert asks me with hesistation. I nod swiftly.

"It gives a month to prepare. I want her taken to a cell. After keeping her there, we will bring Roman in. So he can see how weak his wife is making him." I laugh maniacally.

"Do you think he will be able to see how weak he is with her? I mean, how weak she is making him?" I point my gun at Robert's head. I despise when someone questions me.

"Sorry s-sir. I-I didn't mean to question you, but your cousin." He stutters, making me chuckle. I put my gun away.

"Good thinking my boy. I don't know if he will see it right away,  it he will eventually. He will see that she doesn't love him."

Romam's POV:

It's been a week since Dia was attacked at Gold Key. When she came to at home, I was finally able to breathe.

"Its time, Roman." I hear Dia's voice, but it's cold. "Its time I stand up to him."

*Flashback to when Diamond woke up*

I see my Kitten's eyes slam open. It's a look of panic.

"Where is he? Have you killed him yet?" She is angry. Angry Kitten, is bad.

"He is in a cell, he is pretty badly beaten. We were waiting for you to give the order." I tried to sound soothing.

"Give him a room. Lock him in. Feed him. I want him strong, not weak when I fight him." She has no emotions on her face. Honestly, my wife scares me sometimes, but at the same time it turns me on a great deal.

"What? Mia cara, you could torture him, kill him, have me kill him, you could beat him now." I tell her, confused as to why she wants to have him strong.

"No, I want to face him head on. My strength now, versus his strength. I won't be like him, and beat someone at their weakest. I want him to be afraid of who I have become, when he thinks he will win." Her voice is laced with vile and venom. The more she spoke, the more proud, and turned on I become.

I wrap my arms around her waist, and pull her into me. She feels my hardness, and straddles me. She kisses me feverishly. I deepen the kiss.

*End Flashback*

"Roman, it's time. Let's go get him." Before I can get too turned on, Dia pulls me from my thoughts of that night.

We walk to the room I had him put. The first few days, he refused to eat. Then started eating, and the doctor checked him out. He is fully healed now, with Dia ready to face him.

I unlock the door, I wouldn't let Dia have the key.

"Get dressed in something suitable for sparring." I tell him coldly.