Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?

Diamond's POV:

So, I just told Roman yes I would marry him. I think I'm realizing I am insane. I've known this man for a month, I have been on one date with him. Want to know why I told him yes? Alright, let me explain.

When I say 'lets' I really mean, he doesn't care or throw a fit, I say this as a preference. He let's me dance half naked in front of other people. He let's me cage fight. He still wants me even though family is important to him, and I can't carry to term. He tracked me down, with no one telling him where I am. He came to my house, met my parents, and still begged me to give him another chance. He is persistent, and committed already.

"Did you guys get everything worked out?" My mom asked while we were walking back inside.

Roman slipped something on my finger. I looked down, and saw a princess cut diamond, with the band being split in two and twisted. One of the twisted pieces had diamond in it.

"Its perfect." I whispered to Roman, and kissed his cheek.

"So you asked her?" My mom says.

"You knew!?" I give my mother a dirty look.

"He came to the house while you were at work, and asked your Daddy and me. We told him you would probably say it's too soon, and that was your decision." My mom starts giggling. I did not expect it, at all.

"Y'all are nuts, you know that? I hadn't even really kissed him until today." I smacked Roman's arm, and gave him my glare.

"Diamond, the boy obviously is head over heels in love with you, and as much as I don't want you to move away, I want you happy. I love you babygirl!"

"Love you to Mom. " I hugged my mom.

"Wait, she just called you Babygirl, and you didn't freak out." Roman was confused.

"I have called her my babygirl since she was little, I kept calling her babygirl after he did too." My mom said matter of factly.

"She is the only person who is able to call me it, without me freaking out." I explained, while looking up to Roman.

"So we are going to stay for about a week, so I can meet the rest of your family." My eyes went wide at Roman's words.

"Nope, no. Nope. Pawpaw will shoot you, my uncle will call his buddies and your body will go to a pig farm." I clenched down on his hand with mine.

"Why will he kill me?" Roman looks astonished.

"Cause you are taking his Punkin out of state again. I'm kind of a Pawpaw's girl. He will out shoot you too, he out shoots me." I get a big grin on my face, making Roman relax again.

"Bella, we could fly down ever weekend if you wanted to, and stay summers or winters here." He gives me a kiss on the forehead.
"Why would your family take my body to a pig farm?" My words finally clicking in his head.

"Oh bless your heart. Honey, pigs will eat bodies, all you need to do is pull the teeth, and dissolve them in hydrochloric acid, burn the clothes, and feed the pigs. Then no body, no crime." I wink at him.

"Diamond has always been a dark one. Don't let that scare you away Roman." My momma explains. "The first car she bought, she told the guy she wanted a trunk big enough to fit five bodies in, and she loves, more like obsessed with Halloween."

"On the contrary ma'am, I find it wonderful, another thing to love about her." Roman is grinning. God I love his smile, with his perfectly straight teeth. My teeth aren't straight, they would have been, but I knocked a baby tooth out, and it took a year for the adult to grow in, so my teeth shifted. Maybe Roman would help me get my teeth straightened. I haven't because I don't have the extra funds.