Chapter 16: Championship Fight!

Roman's POV:

Diamond is driving up to a warehouse.

"This is an illegal fight, with no rules, isn't it?!" I was mad she was fighting in a no rules fight.

"Since when do you have a problem with things being illegal, plus the girls are way hotter at these underground fights." She winks at me. What, why would she say that about the girls. She is wearing black booty shorts, a white sports bra, and a white ribbed knit tank. She has her hair in a ponytail, with an extension on it. She has in black colored contacts. She claimed it's her fight persona's look. She has on black fingerless leather gloves too.

Walking in I can smell blood, sweat, body odor, alcohol, rust, mold, and gasoline? Why is there gasoline? I lose Diamond in the crowd. Damnit, she is too short. I don't know her fighting name, and I don't want to call hers, in case no one knows it.

"Hey there sugar, looking for someone?" I blonde with long fake fingers nail has set her hands on my chest.

"Back off Nonna! He is mine. I knock you into next week if you touch my property!" Diamond grabs the woman by her hair.

"I-I I'm sorry Babyaga! It won't happen again. Promise it won't I'll even tell the other girls to not touch him." This chick is genuinely terrified of my fiance.

"Good girl. Now be a good girl and go get my waters, and warn the others." She shoves the woman off.

"When did you become the dominant possessive one?" She is pulling me by my hand. Suddenly she whips around and had me pinned by my throat. Speak when spoken to, got it?" I nod. She grabs my jaw and brings my head down to her face.

"Play along like you are my pet or property, or they will throw you in the ring, and make you fight to the death. This is not your typical underground fights. Pleas Mio Caro, just let me be in charge?"  She sounds so worried and sincere.  I nod my head again.

"Good, now come give momma a kiss." She kisses me, and then shoves me off hard. Even though she had passion behind the kiss, it was rough forced. She was showing everyone I belonged to her.

"Babyaga! I didn't think you would show up. You got beat up pretty good in the last fight. You sure you can handle the major leagues?" This sleaze ball, wanna be gangster is mocking my Bella. I'm the good little pet right now, but I want to be Don right now, and teach him some manners!

"Who is your dog?" The guy point to me.

"You don't need to know his name. However, I'm sure he will place a bet on me." Diamond had told me to bring non sequential 100s if I wanted to bet on her. Of course I do. Diamond had told me no matter what, I could not act jealous, or worried, unless she was unconscious.

"Bobby, cutting a fine line here. You know the rules, you can't bet on yourself."

"Dominic, I'm not betting on myself. It's his money, not mine. Not a dine of it will go into my account. I promise you." She now has her arms wrapped around his neck, and is whispering in his ear. Inside I'm killing him 100 different ways, but outside I'm cold, and unfeeling.

"Fine, let your dog speak with me about the bet size. But Bobby! Mark my words, if you end up with the money, or he can't pay it will be your head, or you ass paying me back!"

" I know the terms Dommy. Roma come. Tell the nice man how much you want to bet." I walk up, Diamond told me to leave the cash locked in the car, or the bookie would have it stolen from me.

"100,000"

"You want to bet 100,000 cash on Bobby here. Man either that's some good pussy or you are stupid. She is going up against a guy 3 times her size. She is going to get creamed! Now, are you ready to lower it?" I shake my head no.