Chapter 23: The coming war

Roman's POV:

Since we met with Diamond's friend Daniel, we have been waiting for a response from the other chapters. Diamond assures me the response takes time.

"Sir, there is ten bikers here. One of them says he knows Ms. Whittington. He says the meeting is to happen now." One of the guards had grabbed me.

"Find her, and let her know. Immediately."

"I heard. Show them to the dining room, make sure no one is to disturb us." She says to the guard. "Honey, I need you to stall them for ten minutes. I have to change. They won't respect me looking like this." She points to herself as she is wearing a pant suit. I nod. And walk towards the dining room.

How am I supposed to get ten bikers distracted for ten minutes. This is so Diamond's area.

"Gentlmen, welcome to my home."

"Where is this woman who we are supposed to be dealing with? We don't have all day boy." A very gruff worn out gray haired man says to me.

"My fiance will be down shortly. She was in the middle of another business deal. Is there anything I can have my staff get for you gentlemen?"

"Boy, you should be the one making the deal with us, but no you let your woman handle the business. Pussy." The old man snaps at me again

"That's because he doesn't know how the biker community works. You are making a deal with both of us. I know the biker community, so you work through me. No one disrespects my fiance, especially in his own home. Now he asked you a question. Answer him." Diamond had walked in behind the old man. She was wearing leather pants, knee high, lace up stiletto boots. A black corset and a choker. She looked so hot.

She has snatched the old man's hair, and had a knife to his throat.

"I'd take a beer, please and thank you." The old man said. Everyone else nodded. I called for a staff, and sent them out.

"Now, does anyone else have a problem with the fact I'm a woman?"

"Damn woman. Way to make an entrance. I think we can definitely do business together." A middle aged man with slightly graying brown hair said.

"Diamond, a pleasure as always. You look flawless." Daniel said as he kissed her cheek.

"Do you always put men in their place so well, looking so fine?" Another man piped up. She had them all wrapped around her finger already. Their beers arrived, and Diamond's water.

"Why are you drinking water, fine lady?" The middle ages man spoke.

"I don't like alcohol clouding my thoughts." She replied back cold. She was so hot when she was like this.

"Now, down to business. I'm sure Daniel apprised you all of our offer?" They all nod or hum out a yes.

"Good, now, I am assuming you have all taken this to your tables, or you wouldn't be here. I am also assuming either you have already agreed to help, or want to at least here the offer. Am I correct?" The nod and hum again. "Do you have any questions for us?"

"Yeah, why are you offering us help?" The old man again.

"Because, this is a mutual problem. They are coming into our territory, and taking over our drug operations. They are hurting our business. They are taking away your land, and your homes. They are molesting all of our women, and terrorizing our children. We are already fighting the same battle, just now we need to be united."  They all nod.

"What happens after we drive them off, we go back to the same deal. You not bother us, we not bother you?" A young guy, probably in his 20s, leans forward. He has blonde hair, and blue piercing eyes. He has sinister look on his face. He makes my stomach turn.

Diamond gets up and walks behind him. "That is one option. What do think my other option is?" She grabs him and spins him to face her.

"You kill us all." He lunges at her with a knife. She dodges it. "You can't take down the Arturos! They will prevail!" He tells and lunges at her again. She dodges again, but spins him around andnslits his throat.

"Anyone else want to double cross me?" She says. Damn, I just watched my woman, kill a man in cold blood. The men had stood up and gone for their guns, but sat back down. And said no.

"ALEX!" God that deep voice again. He pops his head in. "Get someone in here to clean this up. I made a mess. Again." She smiles sweet and innocent.

"Damn, remind me to never cross her! Shit dude, how the hell do you live with her. She is psychotic." The middle aged man with a grin on his face.

"I'm not psychotic, just determined." She smiles. "My offer for after we have driven them out, is simple. Instead of going back to we leave you alone, you leave us alone, is we continue to work together. You help us get our guns moving again while getting paid for it. You help us get our drugs distributed, while getting a cut of the action. Simple." She sits down, wiping the blood off her blade, and hands. They all nod.

"May I make the motion?" She asks the middle aged man. He nods.

"I motion for us to work together in this war, and after to restore our home."

"I second you motion." Daniel speaks.

"All those in favor." They all say 'I'

"Motion passes little lady." The middle aged man stands up and walks to her. "You have quite the knack for this." He shakes her hand and kisses her cheek. They all leave.

Diamond's POV:

Finally, I can breathe! Woo! I slump in the dining room chair, and look up to Roman. He takes my hand.

"That was incredible Bella. I have never seen someone control a room like that." I smile at him.

"Why do they kiss your cheek?" Roman asked.

I start laughing. "You know how the men kiss my hand as a sign of respect? It's the same thing. Its how they show women respect."