Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties

Diamond's POV:

"I'm sorry, but its ridiculous for me to have a bachelorette party! This is my fourth marriage! I don't need a night of fun to celebrate me 'giving up' my wild weekends. Those ended a long time ago for me." I am begging Amelia and Bella to not make me have a bachelorette party. They won't budge.

"Its tradition, please?" Isa begs, either big puppy dog eyes.

"Lei non si arrenderà! Non capisco!" (She won't give in. I don't understand!) Amelia cries out. I haven't told her that I know Italian yet. Only Bella, me, and Roman know about my lessons.

"Fine! Fine, I will have one." I sigh in defeat. Bella had me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Nothing elaborate, please." I give them a shy look. In reality I've never had a 'real' bachelorette party. My first marriage I was too young to party. My second marriage, the party turned into just movie night with two friends, and the last one I didn't have one.

I wasn't telling them that though.

After letting them convince me, I went to see Roman in his office to discuss business.

"Kitten! Did they convince you?" Of course, he wants to have me to have one too. I have grown to love him calling me kitten.

"Yes. It will only be my third bachelorette party, well second." Roman gives me a skeptical look.

"My first one I was too young to really do anything. We did dinner, and an improv show. My second was a flop, movie night with two friends. I didn't do one with my third." I shrugged.

"You have never had a real bachelorette party? Going to bars, getting wasted, drinking from silly straws, having guys ask for one more fling?" Roman asks sarcastically.

"Nope, never even been to one like that." I shook my head.

"That will be fixed." I shook my head at him. "Why not?" He asks

"I don't need that. It sounds ridiculous, like seriously. I don't regret not having one like that." I say sheepishly.

"Kitten, mia cara, per favore per me?" (Kitten, my darling, please for me?) I sigh and roll my eyes. He knows I'll give in when he speaks Italian to me.

"Si per te." (Yes, for you.) He smiles.

After a few days of boring work, shooting, and training. Oh! I added a couple of gymnastics equipment into the gym. I added the the rings, uneven bars, and balance beam. The guys said anyone can do that. I taunted them to at least try the rings. They couldn't do it. It was hilarious. Roman tried, he tried the uneven bars too, he was better than the rest, but it was still hilarious to watch. After they had tried I did a few things on the balance beam. It was a fun day.

Alex has been talking to a woman, he says he won't tell me anything yet. He doesn't want to jinx it. He did tell me he met her when we were at the bar, and she has 4 kids. I told him to be careful.

Today is the day of the parties. Honestly, I am nervous. Bella picked out my dress, Amelia planned it, and I'm told it's a surprise.

"D! You almost done with getting your hair done?" Bella yells.

"Bella, I'm relaxing, don't rush me." I was relaxed. We were not only getting our hair done, but also nails and makeup. Right now I was getting a manicure, and pedicure while sipping on a sugar free lemonade.

"Her hair is done, well how she wanted it, makeup is all that is left, well and for her nail to dry." The beautician told Bella.

After hair, nails, and makeup Bella finally let me see my dress. It was a one shoulder sequined mini-dress. It was a mermaid sequined dress! It looked black, but the sequins flipped to be turquoise. She gave me a pair of stiletto pumps, the bottom side were also turquoise.

"Its perfect Bella. I'm going to cry."

The party started, we were just at the house. The girlfriends, fiances, and wives of the guards were here. Amelia had turned one of the dining rooms into a bar. There was even a stripper pole. Since there was only about 10 of us, including me, Bella, and Amelia. They are partying more than me.

"Why aren't you partying?" Alex's voice startled me. The music was too loud.

"I'm not really a 'party' girl." I had to yell over the music.

"Well, you told me to warn you if they had gotten strippers, and they did. I just found out." Just then two male model looking men walked in. Not as good as Roman, he had this glow about him that made him even more intense.

"There is the Bride-to-be!" I was dragged off by some of the girls. I was given lap dances by both men, they were alright. I give better.

"D! Show them how to really do it!" Bella screams.

"You give lap dances?" The stripper asks. I nod. He picks me up and switches places. I give him a lap dance.

"You are really good." He says.

"I was a dancer." I explained.

After the party was over, I was ready to curl up with Roman. He came home from his drunk, smoking, and smelling like cheap perfume. Rom had gone with him and assured me he just got danced on.

I took Roman to our room, and helped him get stripped down. I stuck him in a cold shower.

"What the Fuck? How the Hell am I in the shower?" He sobered up real fast.

"Mio caro, you are drunk and stumbling."

"So you give me a cold shower?" He was pissed, I didn't care he smelled disgusting with cheap perfume on him.

"Well that's what you get when you come home drunk, stumbling, and some other woman." I smirked.

"Kitten I swear I didn't do anything they took me to a strip club!" He was panicking.

"Roman, calm. I know Lilliana's strawberry glitter spray anywhere." I pulled back the shower curtain and winked at him.

Roman grabbed a hold of me, and pulled me into the shower, clothes and all. Me in tshirt and shorts, him in boxers.

"You smelled like some other man."

"Your mom hired strippers, I had to demonstrate how to give a lap dance." I smirked.

Roman just leaned in. His lips brushing mine. Even though we gave each other pecks, we didn't really kiss. This was a kiss! He had one hand on my cheek, the other on my waist. The kiss was longing, full of desire and passion. Roman groaned into the kiss. I moaned in response. Roman grabbed my neck with the hand from my face. He pinned me against the shower wall. His kiss was getting more forceful, he picked me up by my waist, and I wrapped my legs around his. He still has hand on my throat, not hard, but sensual. He slammed me back into the wall, and I moaned.

"Does my Kitten like it rough?" His words brushed my lips. We were both soaked, cold water still running over us.

"You have no idea how rough I like it." I smirked back at him. Roman smiled. He shut the water off, and set me down.

"If we don't go to bed then we will do something while we both have been drinking." Roman was sober enough to reason with me. We only had a week left. I nodded. We curled up in bed holding each other. Roman past out and started snoring.