Chapter 47: Two weeks

Romans's POV:

It has been two weeks. I managed to get off the island, Diamond stranded me on. I'm aggravated with her right now. She has been gone for two weeks. I got off the island three days ago. I finally made it to Italy. I'm walking into our Italian mansion.

"Who are you?! We don't welcome vagrants!" The guard yells at me. Like I said, I'm pissed at Diamond. No razor for two weeks, I swam in the ocean, have showered or changed clothes in three days. Now my men don't recognize me. I guess that was her point.

"Sul serio! Non riconosci il tuo Don?" I yell at the men. (Seriously, you don't recognize your Don?)

"You are not the Don! The Don has been missing for two weeks! Along with his wife!" Another guard yells at me. Why are they speaking English, we are in Italy!

"Where is the Capo?" I thunder. The men start talking to each other.

"Go away, vagrant!" One yells.

"Get. The. Capo. Or. You. Will. Die!" I seeth, through gritted teeth.

"Qual è il problema?" I heard my little brother, my little brother who didn't show to my wedding.

"ANDRE!" I scream.

"Shit, brother is that you? Open the gate, do you not recognize your Don?" Andre tells the guards.

"I'm showering, then I'll explain." I shoulder check past two guards, and my brother.

After showering, shaving, and changing I was treated with respect. The guards apologized, but I still punched them. I explained to my brother what happened. He informed me that a mansion locally had their grounds catch fire, for an unknown reason.

Diamond's POV:

So, the twinkies beat me. I didn't pass out, but I'm not doing well. I got a lighter off one of them. I lit the grounds on fire. I got beat for doing that too. It was a Zippo lighter, I chucked that thing. Someone could have dropped it and ran. Maybe.

They have been giving me water, and bread. I don't feel like dying, so I'm not eating the bread. I got the twinkies to sneak me some chicken. They seem to like me, and think I'm strong.

The door is unlocking. In walks Dante, and the twinkies. I had finished me chicken breast. Finally some nutrients.

"Where is blondie?" I hum.

"Where is Roman?" Dante replied.

When I didn't respond. I got slapped. I can taste the blood. That sweet metallic taste.

"Where is he bitch?!" Dante screams at me. I just smiled, and spat blood and saliva in his face.

Dante punches me in the gut, "Don't test my patience, little girl." I start laughing.

"Leave you here, starve you, beat you, torture you, and you still won't talk? You are stronger than some of my men. There is only one thing that will always get a woman talking." Dante had leaned down to whisper in my ear. He stands up and starts undoing his belt buckle.

I just start laughing. "Dante, I hate to break it to you, but you can't break me. I have been broken already. You can rape me, beat me, torture me, starve me, threaten to kill me, but I won't break. You can't break the broken." I looked at him with a stern face.

"I swear, if this were another circumstance, you would be perfect Bella (beautiful)." Dante turned his voice sweet, and he caressed my cheek.

It made me gag, first I'm crazy and insane. Now I'm perfect. Would this man make up his mind!? Then I see him.