Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3

Diamond's POV:

My vision went dark. I couldn't hear anything. I could still think, but otherwise it's nothing. Suddenly I hear people gasping, whispering voices.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Is she okay?"

Great, I've fainted from anxiety, in front of everyone. Well time to face the music, so to speak.

"Diamond, can you hear me?" I hear my Roman's voice, I think it is.

"Roman? I'm fine, just fainted."

Roman's POV:

I ran to Dia and Alex's position. People are gasping and whispering.

"Diamond, can you hear me?" I take her from Alex's arms.

"Roman? I'm fine, just fainted."

Dia's eyes open finally. She straightens herself up.

"Guess that's what I get for skipping lunch." She laughs it off. "Let's get back to the wedding shall we?" I smile and nod at her. I worry she is not okay.

Walking back up to the front, I see my cousin Dante smirking. Dia is right. He is up to something.

"Everyone, let's get back to the ceremony." I announce.

Dia walks down the isle, smiling.

"Roman and Diamond have chose to write their own vows. Diamond, ladies first." The priest says.

"Roman, life isn't about all the fancy things: diamond chokers, designer shoes, fancy sports cars, and all of that. It's the little moments. We won't know these moments until the time comes that it is our final days. We will look back and see the bright smiles, loving faces. The times I've already seen, are you coming in to check on me. You comfort me when I cry, you laugh at my silly moments. You watch my horror movies with me. Those are a few of my favorite things about us. I cannot wait, to experience more of them." Dia finishes. She is right, the chokers, shoes, cars, even the fox won't matter. Its us against the world.

"Roman, your vows" the priest reminds me.

"Dia, my life was never about love. I was cold, calculating, ruthless, and loveless. That first text message that I didn't know was you, I had to meet this woman. I saw you, and you captivated my heart. I couldn't live without you. I promise that I will always let you captivate my heart, never ask you to change, and be your partner in crime." I wink at Dia, and she smiles and blushes. I made her blush!

"Do you Diamond Nicola Whittington take Roman Michael Luvano to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, from this day forward?"

"I do." My kitten replies.

"Do you Roman Michael Luvano take Diamond Nicola Whittington to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, from this day forward?"

"I do!" Dia's eyes are sparking at me.

"Rings? Roman, place the ring on Diamond's hand and repeat after me."

"I, Roman, take you to love and cherish throughout my days, so long as we both shall live."

"I, Roman, take you, Kitten, to love and cherish throughout my days, so long as we both shall live." I wink her.

"Diamond, place the ring on Roman's hand, and repeat after me." I look at the ring. She got me a simple silver band with a singular Diamond in it.

"I, Diamond, take you to love and cherish. Throughout my days, so long as we both shall live."

"I, Diamond, your Kitten, take you, my Roman, to love and cherish. Throughout ALL my days, so long as we both shall live."