Sing off

(Maybe Kidge?) 

"They haven't seen the best of us yet," Pidge was quietly singing under her breath. She sat in the lounge across from Keith. They were each doing their individual activity. Unfortunately, Keith heard her singing.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOO!" Keith screamed.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOO!" Pidge yelled back.

"'CAUSE THESE WORDS ARE KNIVES THAT OFTEN LEAVE SCARS!"

"THE FEAR OF FALLING APART!"

"You idiots," Lance sighed, walking into the lounge. "You aren't singing a good song."

"Oh yeah?" Pidge challenged. "What is a better song then?" She turned to face him and Keith looked away from Pidge to glare at Lance.

"Ain't nothing but a heartache! Ain't nothing but a mistake!"

"Tell me why!" Hunk chimed in. "I never want to hear you say:"

"I WANT IT THAT WAY!" They screamed together.

"Backstreet Boys are old news, dummy," Pidge huffed.

"90's are back in style," Lance protested as he crossed his arms.

"Not here." Pidge stood on the couch cushions so she was the same height as Lance. "Keith may be emo and stupid in most ways-"

"Thanks Shorty," Keith grumbled.

"-but he has a good taste in music," she finished.

"Lance's music is better," said Hunk.

"I call a sing off!" Lance called out.

"Ew, no," said Pidge. "Let's not do th-"

"I LOST A BET TO A GUY IN A CHIFFON SKIRT!" Keith suddenly screamed.

"BUT I MAKE THESE HIGH HEELS WORK!" Pidge finished for him.

"Baby please, I'm on my knees," Lance sang at a low tone.

"Praying for the day that you'll be mine!" Hunk added. They sang through the chorus of 'As Long As You Love Me.'

"Mama, fight my teenage dreams," Pidge sang at a very nice pitch and tone.

"No, it's nothing wrong with me," Keith continued.

"The kids are all wrong!"

"The stories aloof!"

"Heavy metal broke my!" they sang together, then slammed their hands on the table twice to the beat, "HEART!"

Shiro practically broke down the door when he started bellowing another song.

"I'm waking up, to ash and dust!"

"I WIPE MY BROW AND I SWEAT MY RUST!" Pidge jumped off the couch and into Shiro's arms. They spun around and sang through the rest of the first verse. When they got to the chorus, Keith jumped in.

"I know this song! I'm radioactive! RADIOACTIVE!" he sang.

"Shiro sang emo music," Lance cried. "No!"

"HA! We won!" Keith yelled at him.

"Woohoo!" Pidge whooped as she was thrown onto Keith's shoulders by Shiro. "We won! Suck it McClain!"