Welcome to me getting fucking tagged again

Y'all know how much I just love getting tagged

Y'all know how much I just love getting tagged. The more you know about me the easier you can impersonate me. DON'T FUCKIN DO IT!!!!  Anyway...

1. Phe (pronounced Fe), Phe Phe, Pidge (cause apparently I look and act like her and I'm not that fucking short Braeden!), Asshole.

2. I honestly don't know. Some people say dark blue, some say grey, some say blue with green tinges, some say grey with green tinges, and some say they're fucking purple so idk. I think it has to do with weather and what I'm wearing and stuff, but the most common I've gotten is grey with green flecks.

3. Naturally a brown with natural blond streaks, but it's currently a weird red /brown/purple kinda thing I guess?

4. I have crippling dyslexia and insomnia. I guess that was technically two, but I apparently can't have one without the other so there you go, shut up bREaNnA. A third one cause I'm fucking extra is that I'm only about 5 feet tall. Shut ur trap Cooper.

5. Green motherfuckers. (That might actually have to do with why people call me Pidge...)

6. That I've been to, or that I want to go? Favourite place that I've been to is Quebec City, and my favourite place that I haven't been to, but really want to visit is New York City.

7. Probably Neil Gaiman or... yeah just Neil Gaiman.

8. Hmm. I don't really know... probably a platy—SQUIRREL.

9. Mockingbird by Eminem.

10. Let me tell you why Secret Life of Bees is the greatest and most uplifting, inspirational book I have ever read in under 5000 words. In this essay I will

Wow that was a lot more than I intended but fuck sleep imma tell the world about myself tbh idc anymore AMA I'll probably answer most to an extent

I. eggthot

II. daydreamingninja007

III. ElfieShadowDalmarta

IV. TNA1404

V. Space_pidgeon

VI. PidgeH1

VII. AddyRo3

VIII. star1077

IX. myherokeith

XI. ZeeEpicMooStash

XII. HaSillyThotVSCO

I don't actually follow enough people for this shit.