Bandannas

Alright guys. This took me way too long to pull out of my ass and it's painfully short, but I haven't slept in a while so don't @ me. Also you might not be able to tell but this is the ending. I no longer have any shits to give for the night and might shoot myself idk. Anyway enjoy Blue and Camilla dying.

K, bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pidge's stomach dropped when she saw the large capital 'H' carved into the wall above his bed. Lance fell to his knees and grabbed handfuls of Blue's blanket, clearly trying not to cry. Pidge pulled out her phone and dialed Keith's contact. The call went to voicemail after a few rings, so she called again, hoping that he would pick up.

"Katie?" he asked, sounding pained. He coughed over the phone. Pidge know something was wrong. Her real name hadn't been used in years.

"Keith? Where's Camilla?" Pidge asked frantically. Lance leapt up from the floor and turned to face the small woman.

"He got her," another coughing fit. "Haxus." Pidge covered her mouth with her hand, choking out a sob, before rushing to her car, closely followed by Lance.

She started the car and pulled out of the driveway, not even noticing if Lance had gotten in the car or not. She sped over to the warehouse.

She ran into the building, practically kicking open the door, her gun drawn.

"Ah, our dear Katie has arrived. And she's brought a friend? Hello young man. I am Lotor. And you are?"

"Mamma!" Camilla screamed. Haxus held her, while Sendak held a struggling Blue.

"Papa!" the small boy yelled. Lance had to hold Pidge back from running to them.

"Not yet," he whispered in her ear.

"Let them go!" she yelled.

"Ma-" Haxus cuffed Camilla over the head. Pidge bared her teeth, aiming her gun at Haxus's head.

"The children haven't done anything wrong," she seethed.

"While that may be true," Lotor started, "you two have. Your friend here, Lance, was it? He tagged along, and you didn't kill him. You also exposed yourself to his gang, and failed to collect the information we needed to take them out."

"You want the fucking information?" She fished the USB out of her back pocket and waved it in the air. "Give me my child, and you can have this."

"Are you willing to allow that, Lance?" Lotor asked. Pidge barely caught the glance that Blue and Camilla shared. They were planning something, she could tell.

"Just give us back our children. I don't care what happens with that information. I just want my son."

Before Lotor could reply, Blue bit down on Sendak's arm and was released from his grip. He raced to his father. Pidge pushed them out of the way as a shot rang out and Camilla screamed, so high pitched that Haxus had to cover his ears, dropping her in the process.

The four, Pidge, Lance and their respective children, ran out of the building and to the small green station wagon.

"Mommy I'm not got my seat belt on!" Camilla cried as Pidge sped out of the parking lot, leaving tire tread marks on the pavement.

"It's okay baby, just buckle up while we drive." Lance turned around in his seat to help the two children with their seat belts. When he finished, Pidge looked in the rear view mirror, and saw Blue snuggled up to the small girl, comforting her.

Pidge only slowed the speed of the car when she was sure they weren't being chased. She slowed down and pulled over, now realizing that they were on the highway. A sharp pain in the side of her stomach finally hit her.

"Ah!" she cried out, clutching her side. She now realized that the bullet shot at Blue and Lance had just grazed her side. It wouldn't be too bad, it just hurt like a bugger right now.

"Pidge, are you alright?" Lance asked. The children had fallen asleep in the back seat, holding each other tightly. Lance leaned closer to examine the injury, the blood staining his hand as he moved the torn clothing from it, removing it from inside the graze. He looked up at her through his eyelashes, and Pidge's breath hitched. She realized that he was actually quite attractive. The light of the headlights made his hair a gold colour, and her eyes accidentally flitted down to his mouth. His lips so soft.

He surged up from his slouched position and captured her lips in his. His hand slid into her hair as her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Mama?" Pidge broke away from Lance when she heard the small voice. She thought it was Camilla that had called out, but the voice was slightly deeper. It was Blue.

Instinctively, before she could stop herself, she replied.

"Yes darling?" Her eyes widened as she made eye contact with Lance, surprised as he was at what she had said.

"Are you my new mama?" he asked.

"No, dear, I'm sorry. I thought you were Camilla."

"Oh, okay." Blue leaned his head back against the seat and sighed, closing his eyes once again. Pidge felt her heart crumble. The poor child had no mother. Camilla had no father... and Lance...

No, she barely knew him. One kiss meant nothing, and she needed to take them home.

She pulled the car back onto the road and drove to her own house.

"You two are welcome to stay here for the night. Blue can stay on one of Cammie's bunks, and you can have my bed. I have to go help Keith." Pidge climbed out of the car to carry her daughter into the house. Before she could, however, Lance grabbed her arm.

"Thank you," he said softly.

Pidge nodded before leaving the car and carrying Camilla to her bed, followed by Lance and Blue.