Hey-o Keith (Part 2)

Yo,

Even if people think you're a loser, you're probably a cool one. Not that you are a loser. I mean, you're cool. Not a loser. I'm sorry. I don't have an eraser.

You have no clue how relieved I am to hear that you like almost all the same stuff as me. That's wicked. If you like horror games, do you like horror movies? Depending on the class I'm in, I'll just watch Scouts vs. Zombies instead of paying attention.

Also, musicals. Namely Hamilton. This will make or break our friendship. Have you listened to, or seen it?

What are some good places to go in Italy? I'll probably never make it there, but it is fun to hope.

Also, quick question, why did you sign your letter with Pidge?

Keith.

Katie giggled as she read the letter, and came up with the perfect greeting, quickly starting to scribble down her letter.

What's up? It's me! Your favourite loser!

I love Hamilton! I swear to God, you are meant to be my best friend! I signed my letter as Pidge, because that's what my friends call me. I figured you could too! I love horror movies, and Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse takes the cake. I just re-watched Cabin in the Woods for the eighteen millionth time last night.

In the words of Veronica Sawyer, 'you hope, you dream, you pray, and you get your way,' so keep hoping and working on it and I'm sure you could get to Italy. The Colosseum is really cool, and so is the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore is really neat too. You should definitely check them out when you get there.

Got any pets? I have a dog named Bae Bae. She's really sweet.

Oh, since we have to find each other, you should go around saying I like your shoelaces. If you get the response, "I stole them from the president," then you've found me. Fair warning, I'm really short, and I wear glasses.

Peace out!

Pidge.

When Keith received his letter, he tore it open and read over Pidge's sleek cursive handwriting.

They had been chatting for the four weeks now, and her class was planning to visit that day. Keith was really excited.

"I think you're in love," Keith's friend Lance laughed at him.

"Say's you. You hit on everything with legs," Keith retorted. They had just finished pushing the desks to the sides of the classroom and a refreshment table was set up. The teacher really wanted to impress the other class.

Keith sat on his desk and munched on a cookie, not waiting for everyone to arrive before attacking the food table. Eventually Professor Coran's class entered the room, and Keith searched through the people. His eyes landed on a petite girl with big round glasses and choppy auburn hair. He knew it was her immediately.

"I like your shoelaces," he laughed, looking down at her.

"I stole them from the president." She launched herself into his arms and gave him a big hug. "It's nice to finally meet you, dude."

"It's nice to meet my favourite loser, too."