Didn't complete Keith's order.

"Can I please, please, please lick the spatula?" Pidge sat cross legged on the bakery counter. It was a small building run by her friend. It was strangely designed, because you could see into the kitchen from the front door.

Hunk turned away from the bowl he was mixing to give Pidge a tired look. He had already told her no multiple times. He sighed, and scooped a small portion of the cookie dough into another, smaller bowl, giving it to Pidge to eat. She squealed in delight and scooped a bite into her mouth with two fingers.

"Thank you Hunk!" she said through a mouthful of dough. Hunk chuckled at her enthusiasm for the raw, chocolaty goo.

The bell tingled, signaling that someone had entered the shop, and both Hunk and Pidge turned their heads to watch as two teenage boys entered.

"Hey Lance." Hunk waved. He wiped his flour-covered hands on his apron, and Pidge's hair, to go and greet his friend. "Who's this guy?" he gestured to the boy behind Lance. He had black hair and nearly violet eyes, and a small smile on his face.

Pidge was too busy stuffing her face to really pay attention to the two of them however. She thought it was a great idea to reach from her seat, without moving, to steal a scoop of the batter in the bowl on the counter across from her. She was still perched on the cashiers counter, so it was a far reach, and she fell hard on the ground.

"Ouch." Lance laughed. He walked around the counter and pulled Pidge off of the floor.

"How's it going McClain?" Pidge asked. She jumped back onto the counter and smiled at Lance's friend. "Hey, I'm Pidge." She stuck out her hand."You?"

"Keith." The boy smiled. Pidge got a good look at Keith, finally, and realized how cute he actually was.

"So what can we get you guys?" Hunk asked, walking around the counter and washing his hands.

"Uh, two chocolate croissants, and a bag of chocolate donut holes. Keith, what're you getting?" Lance was leaning down to look at the treats through the glass display case.

"Um, a jelly donut and Pidge's number." Keith smirked as Pidge turned bright red. Hunk just chuckled as he served out their desserts. Lance paid for the pastries and he and Keith turned to leave, wishing the other two a good afternoon.

"Dammit, they forgot their receipt," Hunk muttered.

"I'll run it out to them," Pidge offered. "They can't be that far away." She grabbed the paper from Hunk's hand and scribbled something down on it.

"What are you writing?" asked Hunk.

"We didn't complete Keith's order," she giggled. She ran out to the two boys as they walked away and gave Keith the slip of paper, before running back to the bakery as the sun set behind the building.