Ghosts (Part 3)

"Hey guys, we should play a Ouija board! Let's see if we can contact the two that died here!" Allura shouted. It was pretty late a t night, almost 2 am, and she seemed to be a little tipsy. Then again, so was everyone. It was her birthday, and she had wanted something small, so they hadn't invited all the sororities and frat houses, but they all still got pissed drunk.

Everyone except Lance. He had been missing something. Or someone. And that was Pidge. He sat on the couch, but was quickly dragged to the table to play the silly board game. Most of the people still there were passed out in rooms upstairs, or... doing other things in rooms upstairs. Lance prayed that he had lock his door.

The small crowd of still conscious people sat in a circle around the board and placed a hand on the planchette.

"Lance, you start. You nee' get out of that depress mood." Keith slurred slightly. Lance rolled his eyes, but asked the first question anyway.

"Is anyone there?" he drawled. The planchette slid to 'yes.' Shiro and Romelle's eyes widened.

"What is your name?" Hunk asked, getting scared. The letters spelled 'Lance knows me.' Everyone turned their attention to Lance and he felt a shiver. The eyes that had been previously fixated on him slipped to gazing behind him, unbeknownst to Lance. The planchette moved some more and spelled out, 'Turn around McClain.'

Lance's head snapped up and he turned around in his seat. Nothing was there.

"Stand... up... it said stand up?" Allura asked. Lance stood from his seat, and was greeted by a girl hanging upside down in front of his face.

"Hey, Lover boy," she giggled. Lance quickly tore the glasses off of her face and pressed their lips together. She sorted herself out so that she faced the right direction and kissed back, a cold shiver flowing through Lance once more.

"Hey." He slipped his arms around her waist, and she smiled widely.

"Your friends are as pale as me," she laughed. Lance nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and smiled against her cold skin.