Bandannas 2

Yes, I drew the shit up above. No I'm not proud of it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After helping the employee clean up, she walked out of the building and received a notification that @haddyshotties had updated her story. It was a video of Haddy, Kurt and another football player, Donny, if she remembered correctly. They were all drinking and smoking in the football field behind the highschool. At that moment, Camilla got a very stupid, amazing idea.

She jogged/speed walked, cutting the normally fifteen minute walk from the Dairy Queen to the school down to ten. She had her phone camera at the ready. She quickly approached the group of eleventh graders.

"How does it feel to be a cheating bitch?" she almost yelled. The flashlight from her phone made Haddy and Kurt squint.

"Wha- wh- who are you?" Haddy asked. "Camilla? What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Exposing you, for underage drinking, on school property, no less, and for blatantly cheating on McClain? Like, who puts up an entire Instagram page about all the guys she cheats on her boyfriend with?"

"Why the fuck do you care? You don't even like Blue!"

"No, but I live with him, and I don't want to live with his mopey ass for the next few weeks. I also can't wait to see what the principal thinks when he sees a video of two football players and star student Haddy committing an illegal act on school property." Camilla couldn't fight the smirk growing as she ended the recording and closed her phone.

"Oh fuck, she's recording!" Kurt screeched. He stood up and threw a full Palm Bay can at her. It missed, so she could tell he was really drunk.

Just then, a fist collided with the left side of her face. Then another to the nose. She had forgotten that Donny was there. She took a swing at him with her leg and hit him in a pretty detrimental spot if he ever planned on having kids, then bolted from the scene.

Once she felt like she was far enough away, she stopped running, and found herself at a nearby 7 Eleven.

Perfect. I'm out of Monster.

She caught a glimpse of her face in the window. It was worse than she thought. A large bruise was forming on her left cheekbone, and both her nostrils were dripping a steady stream of blood. Makes sense, as she had been spitting out blood on the run there.

"Holy crap, are you okay?" asked the worker. She ran out from behind the counter. "Do you need me to call someone?"

"Nah, just ring me up if you please," said Camilla. She placed two cases of Monster Energy Drink on the counter top.

The employee looked skeptical, but did as she was asked.

"Caught my buddies cheating girlfriend. The guy she was cheating on him with didn't take too kindly to being called out," she explained. The employee nodded. Camilla thanked her and walked out with her bag. She wiped her nose with the back of her hand and cringed internally at the thick, pinkish liquid spread across the back of her hand.

"Ew."

Blue realized that he had left Camilla at the restaurant. He grabbed his car keys from where he had dumped them on the counter and planned to go out and try to find her. As he was walking to the door, Camilla came in, bruised and bloodied.

"Fuck, Cammie, I'm so sorry!" he cried. He wrapped her in a hug. She may not have been able to tell, thinking of everything he said as an insult, but he had actually started to warm up to the young woman. He pulled back and gingerly held her face in his hands, examining her injuries.