Skating (Part 3)

They had been doing the same thing for about a month now, every weekend, and even after school some days. They all had a lot of fun each day, and naturally, Pidge met up with them at the rink that weekend.

Pidge had previously figured out how to sync her phone with the speakers, and she managed to blast music from her playlists. Since it was a public place, she had to keep the songs PG. At least until everyone else left and it was just the four teenagers left.

She wanted to change the music over to her Hollywood Undead playlist, but Allura liked the song that was playing. It was "Never gonna get it."

Pidge and Keith skated circles around the other two, and eventually ended up spinning hand in hand through the rink, laughing their asses off.

"Hey Keith!" Lance hollered, cupping his hands around his mouth. "You ain't never gonna get it!" He added, quoting the song playing at that moment. 

Keith still had his hands in Pidge's, and he skidded their spinning to a stop and slammed Pidge into the wall of the rink. He pressed their lips together quickly, then skated away.

"I got it." Keith stuck up his middle finger to Lance, and skated past him.

For the first time, Pidge didn't have a snarky comment. For the first time, she fell on skates. For the first time, she was caught off guard. For the first time, Pidge kissed a boy.