Stuck (Part 2)

"Obviously," Pidge scoffed. She pushed him away and stood up, recrossing her arms. "You're an annoying child."

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Lance dropped his smile. Pidge spun back around and glared at him.

"If you weren't trying to show off, the thrusters wouldn't have given out, and we wouldn't have gone plummeting into the mud. We wouldn't be stuck here, and we would have gotten the mission over with by now. Idiot."

Lance placed his hand on Pidge's shoulder. "I'm sorry. You're right. Do you know when the others are gonna get here?"

Pidge shook her head and grumbled slightly. "No. There hasn't been any responses." She sighed and flopped forwards, landing on the chair with her front and resting her chin on the back.

Lance leaned over and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. She patted the top of his head and looped her fingers in his hair.

"Where did the name Lover Boy Lance come from?" she asked. His head perked up and he grinned at her. She didn't seem mad at him anymore, and he was happy about that.

"Well, you're gonna need to learn first hand, right?" he smirked. He pinned her to the chair and straddled her lap, similar to how he was before. Pidge slid her hands around his neck and smiled back at him, then slid out of his grip by sliding under his legs.

She pulled up a panel on her forearm, and tapped few buttons, before Shiro's face came up on the windshield.

"Pidge! Lance! Are you two alright?" he asked frantically. Pidge shrugged her shoulders.

"Physically, we're fine, but I'm not sure how long I can hold out mentally while I'm stuck here with "Lover Boy Lance"," she grumbled, air quoting Lance's nickname.

Shiro just chuckled. "I'm sure you can manage. We'll be at your location in about two vargas. Over and out." Shiro's face disappeared from the screen and Pidge turned around. She pulled out her holo-phone (courtesy of the paladin suits) and plugged it into the speaker system.

"Any requests?" she raised her eyebrow in Lance's direction. "Not Despacito, I swear to god."

Lance's face fell slightly, but his smile returned in an instant. "Got Gasolina?"

Pidge side smiled and she typed a few things into her holo-phone before the first the few notes started playing. Lance immediately started rapping along to the song and singing as loud as he could. Even Pidge caught on to a few of the words and sang along with them too.

The song was put on loop and the two danced around to it and song along for a long while. Lance was always on key and Pidge was mesmerized by his voice, and the way he rolled his R's and she couldn't lie, she thought it was hot.

And she doesn't know how, but somehow she ended up in his arms, sitting on the dash and kissing the life out of him.