part 7

I walked and entered the lift it was so beautiful to watch the view of the city from a top floor a small smile came on my lips.

Hope i will be living here in peace oh no i dont know the rent for this house. For a month or two i will be here and search for a less rented apartment.

I entered the apartment its lavish, rich and i cannot afford this place. The people who helped with my luggage were about to leave so i stopped them and asked who owens this place? Please tell me i cannot pay the rent.

Sorry mam we dont know but you dont need to pay rent. But .. who told you that?

Kindly check these mam if you have doubt now we need to leave kindly excuse us. They left me handing some papers.

I kept those in a draw and thought all the things happened in a day with me. I dont even know how is kelly doing. Tears were pooling me.

A phone was ringing as i saw it and picked it up. Mam there is a man here to delever food kindly open your front door.

I am not in a mood to think. My dad did not call me since a long time. He used to call me in every two days.

Now i dont know what happened to hom he changed a lot. I opened the front door to meet a delivery boy handling me a bag. I closed the door and locked it.

Smell from the bag is so delicious. I had some food and refrigirated the remaining. I fell on the soft mattress and slept immediately. I woke up early brushed my teeth and had a hot shower.

Changed into a deep blue jeans and tank top. I opened my laptop and searched for job in a jobs portal. I took a book and wrote all the numbers.

I went into the kitchen and took a glass and poured a glass of orange juice. I gulped it and thought about the papers yesterday the person handed me.

My mobile started ringing, its a private number and i picked it up and i tried to speak but there was no response. Hello.. who is this ? Can you hear me ? Dont you have signal? Hello ... i hanged that call.

I am hungry its seven in the morning i was just going into the kitchen again my land phone is ringing. Mam you got your breakfast.

I opened the door to see a women she came inside and greeted me and smiled. Mam i shall serve you breakfast will you like to eat right now or will you wait she asked politely. I shall have it i answered.

Cheese sandwiches, boiled eggs, becon. I finished my breakfast.

I opened those papers to see that house is on whose name but its..