part 24

I kept on my headphones and searched for a wolf wimpering voice in YouTube. On the other side of the van i played the high volume speaker by stretching out my hand out the window.

I heard the girls and they came and i signaled them to be silent and again i played the same tone. I heard the boys enter. I closed the window and kept the curtain loose.

All our heads were down but still the wolfs are outside to attack. They were roaming around. Suddenly a siren of police came to rescue. As they came the wolfs were out and Gabby started our tour.

All thanked me and hugged me. But they have scars on them so i applied antiseptic lotion on their wounds and bandaged them.

The cuts were deep  so we exited the forest and been to the nearby hospital. Doctors gave them some antibiotics and pain killers.

We all rested in the hospital as it was almost 2 o'clock.  I wokeup early and brought few snacks from the canteen. I woke every one and we all had breakfast.

Guys we all are tired so we shall head back to our houses right away. We can drive slow and we can have fun too. Sure Ruby all of them shows a thumbs up.

I made lots of  popcorn. So i shared buckets of it. They all enjoyed. At lunch we had snacks. Now i started driving and everyone is sleeping. Its quite. I will go back and buy some nice cloths for myself.

I have lots of money so i shall draw some amount and have fun tomorrow. In the afternoon we reached and handed the van to the company.

We hired a cab and reached home. I searched for a nice cool apartment to buy. As i have lots of money.

As i was surfing i found GARDEN ISLAND APARTMENTS. These are expensive and luxurious. I booked an appointment for tomorrow to see the flat.

Its so exciting as i dont have any property on my name or jwellery for myself. I have to  look beautiful and and i have to be perfect  so i booked an appointment in a spa at 7 o'clock.

I had a relaxing massage and a facial etc etc. Its expensive .. i love it.. my face started to glow. I feel jealous seeing Hazel so perfect. I feel good about myself today after .. like so many years.

Next morning i got ready after my breakfast. I wore a black tshirt and a white jeans with a red hoodie. Its chilly outside. I hired a cab to the place. I saw few people on the road chatting ,kissing, srinking, smoking etc.

I applied a radiance makeup which made few guys staring at me. I called Mr. Lancer. I directly went into the office. He came out immediately and he guided to the apartment. Mr .Lancer is in his forties. But he is very attractive man.

As he opened the door..