part 60

Its been a month in between Mr. Willims has become stable. He is in coma.

He is having so many deep wounds and lost so much blood. Its been seventeen days.

His brother is not caught till now. But his mother is behind bars.

A man came into the room but his shoes are not as the staff people so i called for security. He is carrying a gun and his face is masked. So many tried to fight him but he is showing his gun.

I pushed him suddenly and slapped him twice without giving him chance to respond. I immediately pulled off his mask.

I am shocked to see Anthony.

Security guys dragged him out of the hospital and handed to police.

Days are fast its been a month he is responding to the medicines and some movement is also visible. But Mr. Willims dint open his eyes.

I just have to wait and wait it seems to be.. like forever. But i can do it i have patience.

Everyone just wanted me to move on..just leave him as he will never getup and become a normal person.

I know deep down in my heart he will comeback for sure if my love and affection is true.

I help nurse everyday with Mr. Willims sponge bath, beards etc. I requested for some protein supply for him through a nose tube.

Doctor agreed to all the things which i wanted to try.
.
.
.
Most of the wounds are healed on his body. Skin on his body is returning to normal color.

The protein is working as we started giving it there is lot of difference in him.

Its been
.
.
.
Three months

When i am talking to doctor nurse came rushing to us.

Mr. Willims woke up doctor.

Finally

Finally

He woke up.

Doctor and i rushed to Mr. Willims and i cried.. doctor started checking his breathing and vision etc.

I just stood there.. not knowing what to do.

Mr. Willims raspy voice called me..Ruby..

I am here Mr. Willims i am here. I know Ruby. You never left my side. I heard everything you told me. I heard all the stories you read to me.

I heard your prayer to god too.

Thank you so much.

You finally wokeup we all are happy. I cried catching his hand. He patted me.

Doctor when can we take Mr. Willims home. Probably in two days he will be normal. He needs to walk with help then everything should be fine.

Sure doctor.

Mary got some porridge i gave her the good news.

Ruby tomorrow is our wedding i cannot stay here. Mr. Willims you wokeup after three months.

What no?

Dont panic dont panic.

I called for doctor. A nurse came and got a glass of juice in her hand. I took it and kept near his mouth.

He drank it..

After an hour Mary came to hand us pirridge. I fed him.. he slept after eating.

We got everything ready for tomorrow. I am not sure about Mr. Willims walk therapy.