part 23

I woke up with some one talking those drunk boys were talking in the sleep. I prepared some pancakes and boiled eggs with salad. I finished my bath and woke Hazel and Eva.

I started the vehicle Eva ate food without brushing and Hazel was finishing her bath.

We headed towards bird watching in the forest. Its so pretty in the forest. I saw another vehicle similar to us but a bit bigger .

I parked the vehicle at the bird watching.
Eva , hazel helped me to place the chairs and a table with a very big umbrella on top of it.

We all are busy arranging the cooked food and some snacks on the table. There was the another van that i saw previously. Its almost ten boys came out after five minutes another van approached and another 10 boys came out.

They all introduced themselves to us. Gabby came and gave me a hug. Nice to see you Ruby. Same here Gabby. I introduced my friends to them.

They all started chatting few are students and few are in search of jobs. We finally saw few rare birds and clicked pics. Ruby i stay near your apartment so can you drop me if you guys are going back.

Actually we are not leaving at and we are at the ride to few other places as we all are having holidays so we will continue with the trip going to few more places.

Ok Ruby if you dont mind i can join you... yea why not Gabby.. but Hazel are you sure , yea i am come on Ruby. My friend Simon and Richard are with me as they have this week off.

Soo... cool we can have good time.. Eva but the food come on Ruby dont be so shy they are humans as we are. Ok whatever.

All said goid buys to us three girls and the boys and left us. We travelled back after a while.. i opened a packet of jumbo chips and passed it to Eva. We all are watching Rampage movie. But i lost interest and opened the cabinets to make few Turkey sandwiches for dinner.

I almost made twenty five and kept in the refrigirator. I went to gabby as he is driving the vehicle. He just smiled, i nodded.

Ruby i think its becoming late so lets put tents and sleep. Yea sure i said. I got some paper plates and glasses. Handed the sandwiches and wine to everyone.

Gabby and other two are fixing their tents. They started fire and we all sat near the camp fire. It is fun having more people but ..i dont know about boys i never hang out with them.

I was sleepy so went back and slept in the van. I heard something after sometime.. i wokeup but did not put the lights on... i opened the curtain to see a large wolf attacking the boys.

They all are screaming. I