part 56

I smiled at him. He gave me a tray of becon, cheese sandwiches and orange juice. He is just smiling and encouraging me to eat.

Mr. Willims i need to talk to you this is important.

Yea tell me.

See we are getting married and i dont know anything about you. I need to know and understand you.

You will with time Ruby dont think much.

Ok take care.

Bye.

Is he wantedly ignoring the topic.

Its again one more boring day so its as usual.  Mary cooking and i am eating.

Finally weekend came i found Mr. Willims alone reading newspaper.

Ruby i know you want to know about my past. It hurts and i want to start a fresh and exiting life with you i left those all in my past.

You are my family.

Ok sure as you say Mr. Willims. And stop calling me that always its a but annoying. Call me Will. Ok sure sir.

Stop it dear you get the habit to call me will. Ok.. 

So whats about your wedding dress? What are you planning?

I am not sure Mr. ..will.

Good ... good

Try more.  Lets call the designers and they will send you catalogs. See all of them and we will discuss today in the evening.

I am super bored will. Ok what kind of flowers you like to have in wedding.  Red roses. He took a book and noted everything that i said him.

He is so cool and we enjoyed discussing everything. In between lunch came we ate in so much fun and enjoyment i never had in my life with anyone else actually.

I love this moment i want tis to stay like this forever with him. We got the catalogs and we also discussed for such a long time. Dinner came and we atd in such fun enjoying each and every moment.

Its almost late night still our discussion has not yet ended. I just yawned so he cleared all the bed and we slept happily.

I am so happy sleeping in a bliss of happiness. Its been like years of waiting. I slept into deep sleep.

I like the way he treats me. I really really like it.

Next day will is just staring at me and i just woke up. He kissed me goodmorning lazy bones. I smiled at him and hugged him.

Its a very bright sunny day. So our breakfast is served in the patio of the house. Its really very warm and cozy outside but the wind is a bit chilly still.

We both sat adjacent to each other and really had very good time having breakfast.

We are now having look on catalogs black suits for men. Yea we both are on a very deep discussion.

Hello brother having fun. Both our heads turned towards the direction of the person.
Your fiance is beautiful. Keep your awful mouth shut. Why are you here anyway?

Its my brothers marriage obviously i will come.