part 14

I am eating well and took me a month to recover and i have applied for many companies for job.  I got a call yesterday so i need to get ready today at ten for the interview. I got out of my bed and brushed my teeth and had a hot shower.

I wore my formal dress and i have applied little bit of lipstick. Mr. William was busy and mad at me these days.

But i am alone and need to get a proper job before i settle with life. I left the house and the driver drove me to the place .

Its been a year i dint see kelly. She is my best friend. I miss her so much. Hope i meet her soon.

I gave my resume in the reception. I applied for the personal assistant job for now. That receptionist is a Robo which dosent smile or smirk. It is my turn so i composed myself and knocked the door. As i entered i saw him... its Mr. William.

I greeted a goodmorning. He asked me few questions. He stared at me with anger.

.
.
.

Mr. Willim p.o.v

Wow she is beautiful who is she? She is with her luggage i guess she is travelling. She opened her laptop and she is preparing some power point presentation.

She is really doing good. She closed after forty five minutes probably and stood up and started to rush in the time she dropped her laptop.

I just ran and got that in my hand. I asked one of my guards to know about that girl who i saw just now in train.

I went into my office as i could not get her out of my head. She is not showing off, she is just simple. She dint use any makeup to make her extra beautiful.

Anyone can be lost for her beauty. She is mine i want her in my life.

Thomson ( guard) p.o.v

Good afternoon sir

The girl this morning you met.

Name: Ruby
Age: 20

Miss Ruby Came here to submit her project work. No boyfriends or affairs. She used to stay with her step mother and step brothers who used to make her  do the household work alone.

She used to go to new york and New Jersey every day. She is a very hardworking girl. Now she is left alone as their parents left her alone and shifted to Canada.

She gained full scholarship at school and collage. She has only one friend here her name kelly