part 32

Thinking of all the incidents since morning i changed into pajamas and entered bed. I woke up with my alarm clock. I coupd not move as there is something heavy on me. I opened my eyes to see Mr. Willim beside me in my bed. Will he atleast leave me at somepoint of time. His hand is snaked around my waist and i cannot move.

I tried to lift his hand but its too heavy. I tried to move and he hugged more towards him and squeezed me. I yelled a goodmorning in his ear.

He wokeup with my yelling and he seemed tensed. What happened,? I need to go to washroom and you are not moving your hand since ages.

I rushed to the washroom and came out after shower. He is staring at me like a monument in Museums. Stop staring at me. If you are just in a towel and nothing else what else would be interesting than you?

You have many other women previously who are beautiful, sexy and flirty. They are around twenty one of them according to the internet. You can get them to bed so easily. Ruby i lost interest in all those women who love money.

I need a person who will love me not my money. Wow.. did you find her? Yea but she is stubborn. Probably you are not going in the right path or your approach is wrong. Try something different.. hope she might like it atleast.

What do you like Ruby? Tell me. I have to go Mr. Willim i have office. I wore my dress in the bathroom and got ready quickly. Mary made lots of breakfast. I just had a glass of orange juice and carried a box of dates pie and garlic breadsticks.

I rushed to office. Gabby wished me from the reception. I smiled and rushed to my cabin... but my desk is missing. After a s.all search i found my table in Mr. Alexander office.

Puffff... i let out a breath as i have my job with me. I settled in my place and started to set up meetings and calls. Booking restaurent tables etc.. i am too busy and did not notice the person staring at me.

I scheduled all the dates and timings accordingly and started to set all the files which are very important, important, average, current working, least preferred.

I mailed all the details to Mr. Willims. I just relaxed for two minutes. I got a message from Gabby.

Gabby: lets meet for lunch in ten minutes

Ruby: yea sure

I was about to exit Mr. Willims called me. Sir i will just be back after my lunch.. no Ruby i have work you need to wait.

Did you get my lunch? Yes .. no.. sorry sir. I got something but what?

I took out the Dates pie that i baked with garlic breadsticks. He finished everything like a person who dint eat for his entire life. Its tasty who made this?